Ponyboy Imagine

(Your POV)

Ponyboy and I have been best friends since we had classes together at the beginning of the year. But as time went on I had a crush on him. I paid a little more attention to my appearance and how I acted. Just to impress him. I think he picked up on it because he asked me to the dance as friends. Which I don't mind because I didn't have to go with him to the dance at all. At least he asked.

It's tonight so I'm super excited and super nervous! I curled my hair in waves, threw on some makeup, then put on my dress. Ahhh, my dress! I loved it! It was a pretty pink strapless dress with a bow for the neckline. I loved it so much. And I had pink platform pumps to match it. Soon enough Ponyboy picked me up.

"Wow...Cami...You look gorgeous..." He blushed. His face lit up.

"Hi, thank you! You look great yourself!" I smiled.

I had never seen him in nice clothes before. We walked to school and we saw students packed in the gym. Everyone was talking, and grooving to the music. Ponyboy and I were talking to different people but mostly the gang.(The ones that went to school).

Then a slow dance song came on and Ponyboy shot me a look. I nodded and we went out on the dance floor. I threw my arms around his neck and he placed his hands on my hip. We stared into each other's eyes and next I rested my head in his shoulder. After awhile I looked back up at him and he looked down at me. Damn it, he was still taller than me! He leaned down and kissed me. I enjoyed it. Every single second of it. The best time at school EVER!
----------------------------------------
This is another one from my Instagram