Prologue

Tay pushed the half-opened door of New's condo, It was dark and cold. An eerie silence emits the place except for the huffing and growling sounds. Tay thought it was like a vibe straight from a horror film. He turned to look at the side of the kitchen where the sound can be heard. He saw a  silhouette.

" New?? Is that you? New?? " -  Tay

Sprawled on the floor New clutching his chest veins bulging from his arms gasping for air.
Hair was white, skin as pale as snow, eyes red, and lips chapped and purplish.

"New New New!!! What is happening what is this New! Snap out of it New? No are you okay now please look at me New?!" - Tay

" Good ughhh. Go away Taayyy go away, run go away!!!" - New

New was growling like a beast, his hands clutching his chest tightly like preventing something from happening.

"GO AWAY TAY!!GO AWAY!!" -New

But stay still stay rooted at his place not budging looking at New confused somewhat stunned by New's demeanor. Before he knew it he was already pinned to the floor new atop him pushing him and preventing him from escaping with a tight hold on his shoulders. Looked at New somewhat mesmerized by his bloodshot red eyes.

"Didn't I tell you to run away, you never really listen to me. Tayyyy" - New

Eyes void of emotion cold blood red sent chills to his spine. It is New but it's not. 

"New?" - Tay

He felt a stinging pain in his neck, its heat penetrating his whole body and coursing through his veins. It's hot almost melting every inch of his skin. He was struggling to free his body tears forming in his eyes, something is sucking every inch of his soul it was painful. He couldn't even scream the pain, it feels like he lost his voice gasping for air he couldn't breathe. Slowly his world turned black and his struggling hands fell to the floor.

Those gleaming red orbs were the last thing that he saw before he blacked out.