XXXII. Three Steps

Tay ...

One ...

Can I have acting lessons again, how can a person keep a calm face from all of this? It hurts it stabs and crushes my heart to pieces.
Hin sitting on the couch with ampoules and needles strewn all over the coffee table.
Off sitting in front of him head down elbows on his knees supporting his head.

"I'm sorry Peng!" - Off

Off looked like a piece of shit, he had stubble already growing, bags of sleepless nights evident under his eyes and he smelled like hangovers on a Monday morning.

"What?Why?"-Tay

"Everything for lying, pretending Fuck I didn't mean to"- Off

"Off"- New

New called weakly, he had his head resting on the couch looking up at me.

"Te, are you alright?"- New

Then he just smiled like nothing was wrong and it hurt my heart more than he started to accept whatever fate has given him. It hurts I just wished I was the one to die instead.
My vision got blurry as tears started to fall from my eyes to his cheeks.
He reached out and brushed my cheeks.

"Don't cry my Love" - New

"You're dying ... Hin.. "- Tay

"I know it's okay "- New

I reached down and kissed his forehead and hugged him from his back so that my head now was in between the crook of his neck and shoulders burying my face sobbing.

"I'll find a way I promise If this won't work. My blood my blood I can give you more" - Off

"Off, you have done enough we know what's going to happen let's face it" - New

Hin sighed deeply, still hugging his neck tightly he patted my head.

"I'd give you my blood as well, Hin let's stall please I'm not ready. I don't want to let you go please"- Tay

"Off help me"- Tay

Hoping Off would help me change New's mind. I don't want to let him go call me selfish call me anything but not now.
I move to sit on the couch Off fiddling with his hand he's stressed out. I know because I can feel something from New as well that feeling of resignation that's dreading in the air.

" Hin?New?Please just do this for me. Give me time please just fight for me please" - Tay

I reached out his hands holding them tightly. It was dreadful how his body changed drastically in just a spun of days, his pretty hands had become thin and bony like a single touch would break them, his cheeks sunk, and his hair turned completely white.

He doesn't wear contacts anymore as it hurts his sensitive eyes that is why curtains were seldom opened and the room was dark and gloomy adding to that deathly atmosphere.
I'm desperate, frustrated I wanted to shout and scream my lungs out but I knew it would do nothing.

Ampoules didn't work anymore he just vomits everything. I don't want to lose him like this.

"Hin please??"- Tay

I was crying, begging for him to stay to fight a little more.

"Don't cry Love, I will hold on for you a little more so don't cry" - New

" I love you"- Tay

I hugged him. Staring at Off who had a smile on his face I motioned him to talk outside.