XVIII. Tay Tawan "The" Vihokratana

To say that as an understatement that he is just a Vihokratana is a lie. He is not just but he is one of "The" Vihokratana.

Tay Tawan is the only son of Niti and Tha Vihokratana. Heir to the Vihokratana Empire.
Known for his popular titles the Sun Bachelor, Golden Boy, Tawan, etc...
A popular actor, model, and photographer.
His career started booming when he hosted the Five Live Fresh show together with Off and New who had a fair share of the spotlight as well. Everybody thought he would just be another celebrity riding the name of his famous actress mother Niti but they proved them all wrong with his hard work.

Though he never really intended to be an actor at all he just happened to audition just for fun after that he just enjoyed the people he came to meet all years of working in the industry, he didn't need to work as they say because he already got the future ahead of him inheriting his father's multiple businesses at his back.
He was the epitome of a great person everyone looks up to this good guy all smiles the life of the party person, in other words, a social butterfly the exact opposite of New.
Had a fair share of relationships ending up only in months not lasting a year, and still being friends with his exes.

He treasured friendships so much that he confessed his feelings to New after a year of finding New and Off at the stairs. He got an inkling that it was not some petty joke at all from there he realized he was jealous and started to learn that he wants New all to himself.

From then he started bugging New almost living off in his condo sticking like glue to him all the time trying to prevent from getting New and Off from cozying up to each other. There was a time that he got pretty mad at Off because he knew they were meeting up behind his back but what can he do he is not in the position to hold New back. He was relieved when Gun came into the picture and New slowly got busy with his personal affairs that he announced retiring early as an actor after the series they had made.

Still, he was there even though New was gone in the industry still he was his best friend he was his constant his now lover. In the 2nd year of their relationship, he decided to retire as well and focus on business.

Moving back it was definitely not a secret that Tay swing both ways all of the GMMTV knew already but it was never once questioned on screen and he never mentioned anything about nor did anybody asked so fans and other people just assumed that he was straight.

So when he and New went to Sri Panwa on their 2nd anniversary for a week-long vacation. Pictures were all over the social platforms with Tay and New being intimate at a private villa by the pool the fans went wild that Tay and New were in that kind of relationship and some have already been suspicious since then because of their close nature.

The Ig's and other social accounts were buzzing for the whole week with their pictures being released one by one. Kissing on the beach, hands all over each other, getting drunk at a party by the bar, they don't really care at all the publicity and interviews after their vacation was all over the media after a month of being silent Tay announced his departure from the industry and his relationship status with New his lover.

Nobody can say anything they can only rant on the internet.
The eligible bachelor is not eligible anymore some are glad that it was New for some have been supporting their relationship ever since it became clear to the public.
How could anyone hate that brightly shining sun Tawan?

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N

***Our Tawan whipped, something in the back of my mind praying that they don't read  Fanfics about them haha I'm just having fun, It might have triggered me to write this because I was a bit disappointed when there's no announcement of a new BL series for Taynew well we don't know I'm still hoping. Keeping fingers crossed. 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
I change the cover yay!!🤭 I got time till I'm back to the city again.