XXXV. The Sun that longs for the Moon

*Still all will be in TAY's POV...

I got better, the last months had bought me heartache and despair.
I had time out working, I got my dad to back me up and I could just do some stuff at home.

I moved into a cozy 2-story modern house along the suburbs it's a 2-hour drive from the city.
Here I was surrounded by the forest with a lake not far from my home.
It was quiet, it was serene.

I was sitting on the porch reading my favorite book "The life of the solitary".
Having a cup of coffee which was now emptied.

I liked the peace and the stillness of things.
I closed the book and decided to walk the pathway along the woods at the back of the house.
Greenery flushed everywhere trees swaying, the sun seeping through the cracks of leaves and branches.

It was like one of those dreams.

I remembered everything after Off left our condo. I started planning to ask Hin to marry me the next day at their mansion.
But things took a rough turn, tough luck I survived after all this.

I still remembered the pain sometimes, touching unconsciously the scar left on my neck.

It was after proposing to New that he had gone wild. In just one night things took a 360 spin.
Unfortunately New started losing his mind and that night was the last straw of sanity he can keep and all hell broke loose.
He nearly killed me sucking blood and life out of me.

Well, Krist said so I was supposed to be dead as I am human but look at me walking through the path in this quiet forest.

The dream showed me what transpired that night New had tried to kill me, snapping out of his crazy stupor at the last minute, but lost it as he saw me nearly dying.
So he tried to give his blood to me which by far was the most effective medicine as much as the next vampire pureblood Off Jumpol also explained.
I was supposed to be okay with it. But Hin bit me which transferred poison to my body they later found out that the substances being injected into Him were werewolves' blood, mixed with wolf's bane which can either kill the receiver or make it rogue.

They were trying to make strong were-pires of it, you know half werewolf half vampire.

New was one of its test subjects that lasted long with it because he was a pureblood and a strong vampire per se, but he still has werewolf blood in him somewhere.
The last injection that caused him to get crazy and get sicker was one of his last raids that he got cocky of.

So he had transferred some mixed blood into mine which in the process made me crazy craving blood and Hin was the next body with blood to me so after letting me drink his blood and poison accumulated in my body.
I grew wild and crave more of his blood until I attacked him leaving him at death's door.

From which Off and Luke came.
I ended up being comatose for almost a month, from which I thought I was still in reality marrying my Hin.

It didn't stop there as my body changed, my senses became sensitive to things I feel as if I was an almost enhanced version of myself. But I was not a vampire let's not get to that. It will be impossible. Craving blood was just a side effect and I never wanted to drink blood in the first place.

I just had a few body enhancements with strength, hearing, and sight. For others, I was still exploring its limits of it. That is why I chose to stay far away from the city, city noise can be quite a headache.

" I still wished you were here"- Tay

I just whispered in the air.

Off told me about my relapses whilst I was at the hospital, I'd often talk in my sleep, in my dreams I was with him talking.
For a few months, I had controlled my anger issues is what he called it but it was the side effect of being bitten by a rogue which Krist continued studying from now, whenever I visited his clinic.