Team name

After what we experienced the guys went back to the university I wasn't a student nor professor there I waited for them outside.

Next thing I saw was Egon walking out which looked liked his box full of stuff.

I got up and followed him "EGON!" I shouted as he stoped and turned to see me as I caught up with him before he continued walking "what happened"

"We got fired from the university" he said "guess who fault that is?"

"Venkman?"

"Venkman!"

We walked far enough for us to stop and take a break from walking as egon puts his stuff down after he sits on the bench as I sat beside him.

"Could be worse" I said "you would've made me go in there and kicked the bosses ass"

Egon looks at me with eyes widened "I sometimes wonder how someone like you graduated college at 15.

I chuckled "I gotta good brain and  just because I'm smarter than an average 18 year old doesn't mean I can't act like one. Or I'd be more like you" I hit his arm playfully. Egon looked at me in confusion "I'm joking egon, don't take it personal"

Egon shrugs "I don't do that anyway"

I nod as I pulled out a can of Coca Cola out of my pocket and started handing it to him "drink?" Egon looks at the can then back at me and takes it. As I pull one out of my own.

"Cream soda?" He asked noticing the flavour I got.

"It's my favourite drink since Ray told me yours is coke hes lucky to have a friend like you." I told him.

"Thank you" he said before drinking his coke.

"There you two are" we heard a familiar Voice as we looked to see Peter and Ray running towards us. "We should create our own business."

You groan "don't tell me one of you sold your house"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ray sold his house that he was born there even I been there multiple times and we practically grew up there.

Now we're looking for a place to do our 'ghost hunting business' we first look at the old firehouse.

"It seem a little pricey for a unique fixer upper opportunity" Peter said.

I looked at egon "what do you think EGON?"

"I think this building should be condemned" he said "there's metal fatigue in all the load-bearing members the wiring is substandard it's inadequate for our power needs and the neighborhood is like a demilitarized zone" he said

"Hey does this lol still work?" Ray asked sliding down looking like he's having fun "wow this place is great when can we move in" of course he loves it "you gotta try this pole I'm gonna get my stuff. Hey we should stay here tonight, sleep here you know to try it out"

Honestly I love my cousin and I think he's smart but I think he's also stupid and childish sometimes.

Peter and I looked to EGON as he shook his head. Peter kinda ignored egon "I think we'll take it"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I grabbed some duster and brooms and all that stuff for us to clean the damn place.

It's not perfect but we did our best to get it cleaned. After we're done i decided to draw one of those ghost with the little zero crossed sideways. And decided to give it a name 'ghostbusters'

Ifelt someone beside me I turned to see Peter looking at my drawing "ghostbusters" he said "that's a perfect team name ace" he hugs me and gives me a kiss on the cheek. "That's our name we're the ghostbusters!"