The start of a new chapter

I walked into the old fire house I remember the first time I came in here cleaning and working. This is the place where Egon and I confess to each other.

This time I want to start of something new where everyone could remember us again. A fresh start of a new chapter.

A car comes in it was the ecto 1 and someone came out of the car it was Winston.

"Thanks for coming to help out Winston" I said to him.

"I wouldn't say no to a very good friend." He said "beside this place and this car brings home memories."

I chuckled " I remember the day you came in"

"I came in looking for a steady pay check. but busting ghost with you and the guys... taught me not to be afraid. That I had the tools and I had the talent I started my business with one employee and I've grown it into a thriving global enterprise. I may be a businessman, but I will always be a ghostbuster"

"Now you can be again" I said "I plan to make a new generation of ghostbusters.   To catch ghost possibly fight off other threats like gozer. And save the world again you in?"

"Always" Winston wraps my arm around me my shoulder and I wrapped mine around his waist "EGON would be proud"

I smiled "I know"

We have lost many people we love but our memories are still with us. But that doesn't mean danger is near. If there's more threats we will be ready to fight like they say:

Who are you gonna call?

The end

A/n: hi ghostbusters thank you so much for reading this story I enjoyed doing this but sadly this story has come to an end. I'll miss writing this. But in the mean time hope you enjoy. And if you want more I have a ghostbusters one shot request are open. Thank you guys again.