Final battle

I put on my suit that I kept for years and it's been too long since I lay put it on. I pulled out my phone to Callie a friend.

"Winston I need you and the boys to come to Summerville Oklahoma code gozer I repeat code gozer"

Later the kids were getting their mother. I was waiting for them at the barn yas they show up.

"Mom!" Callie walks up to me in my ghostbusting suit. "You're, You're"

"I'm a ghostbuster baby"I told her go over ther where You can pull the lever.i shouted before looking at phoebe "have I ever told you. You remind me of your grandfather?" She smiles "go join your mother" I told her before looking at gozer "flattops did you miss me" gozer looks at me. "You have caused so much trouble since day 1. You done so much damage he'll even got your minions to kill the man I loved.  Now I will avenge his death"

"We will too" a voice said I turned to see three familiar faces Peter, ray and Winston.

I smiled "you came"

"We loved Egon too you know" peter said.

"Gozer the gozarian," ray said about to do his sprach "in the name of the county of Summerville, state Oklahoma  I command you under the national invasive species act to depart this world immediately" that's the ray I know.

Gozer growl "I think she remembers us" Winston said.

"Are you...a god?" Gozer asked making ray stay still remembering what happened last time he was asked that.

"Use your words like a big boy ray" I joked.

"Yes" he said.

"Yeah we're all gods" Winston

"Yeah" peter said "last time it wasn't working for us"

"I'd love to play but I want toast this muffin" I said as we turned on our things.

"Light them up" peter said turning them on.

"Man I love that sound" Winston said pleased.

Then we tried to cross the steams but gozer Undid it. And peter talks about his weird love.

I got up and slowly walked forward  to get Gozers attention. "let me tell you somethings. I've done screwed up stuff in the past. I tried to do better when I had a kid. I raised a child alone without my husband. It was hard for me to do it on my own. I was upset my husband left. I thought he left us with nothing. It took me too long to realize What he was doing just to protect us. Now that he's gone. I thought it was the end. But not anymore I'm still here and I'm gonna finish what he started because I'm ACE.WILD. SPENGLER."

I fired at her as she began to use her power to stop me. She was too powerful  for me to handle I was just about to give up until I felt a hand on mine holding the stream with me. I turned me head to see a familiar face looking at me. It was EGON. In ghost form.

The the guys pulled their streams we waited until Callie's pulled the lever at the right time and all the ghosts including gozer was trapped. We turned off the stream and looked at EGON in shock.

"I thought you might turn up" peter said jokenly.

"I'm sorry" ray apologized. "I didn't believe you" EGON nods saying it's okay.

"I should've called" Winston said "I miss you my friend"

Egon looks at me filled with regrets "I'm still mad at you" I told him "but I forgive you" I grabbed his hand giving it a squeeze.Egon put his hand on my cheek as I leaned in to it.Trevor walks up to us in shock "come see your grandfather"

Trevor walks up as EGON fixed is collar then phoebe comes as he moved her hair then finally our daughter Callie walks towards us. She runs to EGON and hugs him as he hugs back. Then let goes oh him.

I walked up to them both i hugged her and held Egons hand again. I smiled at him. "I told you she'll forgive you one day" Egon nods pulling me to him as gave me a hug again. Before dissolve into tiny peices up to the sky. "I love you" I wispered with tears in my eyes.

"You visited him didn't you?" Callie asked. I nod in shame. "That explains why you're always taking weekend off from us or a big holiday" she hugs me and I hugg back.

Egon my love you will be missed.