The gray lady

We we're originally gonna drive to the museum but instead we heard on the radio about the library the grey lady we saw before we became ghostbusters and before we met Winston too.

"This thing you guys have for the gray lady border is weird you know that right?" Winston asked us.

"She made us look like schmucks" ray said embarrassed on what happened. "Not this time"

"Guys peck called and says he requires to tell him where you are and what you are up to" Janine said on the comm.

"Tell him he can meet us at the museum we'll be there eventually" EGON said.

~~~~~~~~~~~
We parked at the library and went in to see some ghost we went in to see a door there. I used a stream to try to open it.

"Cool freeze ray"  Winston said amused.

"A stasis stream" ray corrects. "This has nothing to do with cold but the effect is similar"

"When do you have the time to to work on this stuff EGON?" Asked Winston.

"I've been conducted with an experiment in which I sleep in an average of minutes a day. Leaves me a lot to time to work" EGON said.

"Also leaves me an average of every day getting annoyed by it. But at least he gets to spend time with our baby girl." I spoke.

Later we caught some ghost Winston found something in the study to find I formation about the collector. It said the collector used the gray lady to collect rare books specifically gozarian codex. After she found out she dumped him and murdered her for it. The gray lady was his first victim but he killed a bunch more. What scary was he collected the bodies along with the books. And seconds before he was hanged he said he would return as azetlor some sor of god to keep watch over the library and every rare books in its collection.

Strange yes but it's worth to know. Egon, ray and I went down to find an unknown place we believe is a short cut to hell.

We went to the place and saw the librarian ghost reading a book and it looked like a hand was coming out and showing us how she was killed.

"Erie place" I said "I wonder if this is where the collector killed the librarian"

"I think that would be a safe assumption" EGON said "that book she's reading is emitting massive energy"

Then the gray lady tries to attack us but after a while we finished her off.

"Weird"said ray that wasn't as tough as it should have been"

"I was just thinking the same thing" Egon agreed.

"It was almost too easy" I said "like she wants us to have the codex"

"Yes like she wanted us to blast this room apart"

"But why?"

Then we notice there's a door to a portal we went through it took us to another world and ghost began to chase us. Obviously we ran.

"It occurs me that these events are interrelated" EGON said.

"Gozarian exhibit, huge energy pulse, sequck hotel,return of mr stay puft yeah" ray agrees.

"Yes even this all pointing to a single point of orgin"

I thought for a second the something came in my mind "ilyssa?"

"Ilyssa!"

Then we found another portal as it took us back to the library in New York and Winston was standing in front of us.

"Where the hell were you three?" Asked  Winston.

"We past through a portal into an alternate dimension of the new york library." EGON explained

Then We turned to see some drawing on the library that we never seen before.

We'll have to go back to find out what it is.