Confessions

Warning sextual content

Later the guys were out except for me, Egon and Janine.

I was sitting down on the couch tweaking just as I heard heard footsteps I turned it was EGON he had drinks in his hand.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey, Um I got you this" he hands me my favourite drink cream soda and I took it before he sat beside me.

"Thanks" I opened the pop and drank it before looking at Egon "so what's up?"

"I just came to see you" he said before taking a deep breath "there these feelings I must confess to you and I never felt that way with anyone."I blushed a bit as he continues "I think I'm in love with you" he leans closer to me and took hold of my hand before he could protest." I don't know if you even like me. I don't know if you even like men, but I do know that everytime I look at you and everytime I hear your voice and that beautiful laughter, that I'm hopelessly in love with my friend I don't care about the age gap between us as long as I get to love you."

I couldn't believe his confession that he loves me I smile "egon I knew you felt that way about me. I always pushed back my feelings for you because of the same reasons. I have loved you since I was sixteen but I had to wait til I was LEGAL"

He looks at me In Confusion "what do you mean legal?"

I lean in and pressed my lips on his as he kissed back and his fingers travel my short boyish hair.

I pulled away and looked at hi "so I can make love with you."

He smirks "good thing I locked the doors before coming in here."

You smirked at him and pushed him down on his back and kiss him as I straddle him. Then I took off my shirt as he took of his along with his tie and vest and tie.

I took off my sports bra and kissed EGON again before he messages my one breast and puts his mouth on another making me moan in pleasure.

He goes back to my lips and licks my lip with his bottom tongue for entrance. I opened my mouth as his tongue travels in my mouths.

He reaches for my neck and collar bone to find my sweet spot. "You have no idea how long I crave this moment" he said.

I go on my knees as he stands up
And takes off his pants and underwear revealing his long hard member.
I stood up ad pushed him back on the couch before leaning to kiss him again.

I went down and put my hand on his member and stroked it a couple of times before putting my mouth making him moan in pleasure.

I moved to straddle him before looking at him "are you okay with this?" I asked he nodded.

I grabbed his length and put it inside. Egon grabs my sides as I held on to his shoulder before moving my hips.

We've been going for a few minutes before feeling the climax inside I dropped my face on Egons cheese while we were breathing heavily.

I looked up and him, he grabs my face and leans to kiss me.