The strange painting

We head to the museum where were meeting Peter with our ghostbusters things to check out the painting peter mentioned.

"Find anything at Dana's" peter asked.

"Nothing but mood slime residue around the bathtub bit I go something of that vigo character" ray said. "Found it in magicians, martyrs and madmen dig that."

"Vigo the carpathian born 1505, died 1610" egon said

"105 years old." Peter said "he hung in there"

"He didn't die of old age" I told him "either he was poisoned, stabbed, shot, hung, stretched, disemboweled, drawn and quartered"

"I guess he wasn't to popular" Winston said.

"Not exactly a man to the people" egon said "also know as vigo the cruel Togo the torturer, vigo the disposed and vigo the unholy."

"Wasn't he also vigo the butch?" Peter asked.

"And dig this there was a prophecy." I said "just before his head died his last words were: death is but a door. Time is but a window I'll be back."

We head to the museum to see there's people in there obviously.

"Let's suck in the guts, we're the ghostbusters" peter tell us as we.

Began to look around the room for things and I looked at the painting it gives me the creeps.

Winston walks toward me "that's is creepy ass painting"

"You're telling me" I respond. Then I felt something in my stomach.

"You okay?" Winston asked in concerns.

"I think I'm gonna throw up!" I said holding my mouth and I ran out of the museum so dad I got to the trash can outside and puked in there. Once I was done I learned on the trash can and drank some water. "I was fine this morning" I said to myself.

"You okay?" Ray asks running up to me.

"I'm fine" I told him. "It's just little morning sickness"

"Are you pregnant?" He asked in concern.

I looked at him in shrugged "I don't know yet I haven't took the test yet let's just get home and work on the pictures Peter took."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We got back to the fire house, Egon, ray and I began to work on the pictures to see behind the painting of this vigo character.

"We we're right" egon said. "Multi-planner kirlian emanations"

"Yeah, we'll, here's your next moths cover of GQ check out the aura of this sucker" ray said showing us the picture "There's definitely a living presence there"

"We should get a deeper look" Egon suggest.

"I'll run this shot through the spectral analyzer" I said taking the picture.

"Good, good I'll try turning up the roentgens." Egon said as we tried to get a deeper look at the picture "what the hell is that?"

We looked to see a river of slime I saw last time "I know what it it" I said "I've seen it before"

"Where?"

"When you guys dangled me like a worm on a hook a hundred feet below first avenue. That's the river of slime."

Then the picture started to burn and we tried getting out. Luckily Winston was there to save us.