Clear the building

Egons and I were with the keymaster for some test and stuff.

"Egon, ace" I heard Janine shout coming down the stair with som men "I tried to stop them but he says they have a warrant"

"Excuse me this is private property" I said stopping them.

"Shut this off" the ginger business man.

"I'm warning you turning these off theses machines is hazardous" egon warns him.

"I'll tell you hazardous. You're face prosecution for a half-a-dozen environmental violations" the man said "either you shut off these beams or we shut them off for you"

Egon, Janine,vinc and I went to the control to block them "understand this is high-voltage laser containment system" EGON spoke.

"Simply turning it off would be like dropping a bomb in the city" I added.

"Don't patronize me. I'm not stupid like the people you bilk"

"At ease officer" we looked to see Peter here "I'm Peter venkman there's been a misunderstanding and I want to cooperate in any way I can"

"Forget it" the man said "you had your chance to cooperate but you thought it would be more fun to insult me now it's my turn wise ass."

"He want to shut dow  the protection grid Peter" Egon tell him.

"You shut that thing down we won't be held responsible"

"You will be shut it off" he looks to the guy.

We had no choice but to move as the guy turns of the machine and red lights flashing. Something bad was gonna happening.

"Clear the building!" I shouted as we all began to run. Egon takes my hand as we ran out.

We went outside and the and everything blew up.

We saw Ray and Winston run up to us "what happened?" Ray asked.

"Storage facility blew he shut off the protection grid " EGON explained

"That's bad isn't it?" Winston asked.

"Where's the keymaster" peter asked noticing the keymaster isn't here.

"Shit" i cursed.

We went to go back to find in but the man stopped us "captain these people are in criminal violation of the environmental protection act and this explosion is the result of it."

"I'll give you environmental protection" I went up to the guy and punched him the coppe  pulled me back and put me in a cop car with the guys.