Rays shop

I walked to the institute that Egon works in. While I was reading a supernatural book trying to find any information that is similar to what Dana told me.

Just then I felt a tap on my shoulder making me jump. I turned to see Egon smiling at me.

"Oh hi" I said putting the book away before standing up and pulling him in for a kiss. "How was your day?"

"Fine actually" he said as he takes my hand and we started walking "what about you? How's the supernatural business doing? I have never seen you come wait for me with a book before."

I chuckled "that's because I'm trying to find information of what happened today I'll explain when we get to rays" I pulled a can of pop out of my pocket one for me and one for EGON. "Drink?" I hand him a can of coke as he takes it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Once we got to rays I explained to them about what dana told me about the carriage moving strangely by itself. And specifically told them not to get peter involved.

"This one's interesting Berlins 1939 a flower cart took off by itself rolled half a Kilometer three hundred eye witnesses" Egon said looking at the book I read before.

"Berlin?" Ray asked "you know we should also check duke university studies of psychokinesis"

"Perhaps you could help me" we all turned to see peter walk in. "I'm looking for a love potion aerosol that I could spray a certain penthouse pet to obtain her total submission."

"Hello Venkman"

"Hi Pete, how's it going"

"Hey peter"

"Very well" he said to ray before turning to egon "hi Egon how's school? I bet those science chicks dig that large cranium of yours huh?"

"I think they're more interested in my  epididymis" Egon said and I roll my eyes.

"Whoa be carful what you say in front of your girlfriend egon." Peter slowly walks up to me "you don't want to get punished"

"We have a BDSM room for a reason" I told Peter.

He looks at me in shock before turning to Ray "Ray, let's close this place up so you can buy me a calzone"

"I can't do that right now. I'm working on something." Ray said "but your book came in" he picks up a book about fortune.

"Good luck with that Venkman" EGON said.

I looked at the book Egon was holding and gave it to ray. "Cuz take a look at this"

"What are you working on?" Peter asked curiously.

"Well we're just kind of.." I cleared my throat at ray so he doesn't tell him what we're really doing "checking something out for a friend"

I went to Egon and lean on a wall "egon I think we have to talk about something." I wispered.

Egon looks at me "like what?"

I took a deep breath "I think bring our relationship to the next level."

He looks at me in confusion at first but his expression changed knowing what I meant. He was gonna say something be we head a a light scream.

We turned to see peter pulling rays ear "I can't tell you" ray shout.

"Tell me now" peter said. Pulling rays ears more.

"Dana Barrett"