Got slimed

We we're having dinner, it's a celebration to our first and only costumer. We we're all sitting down especially EGON who was still working on proton pack to help catch a ghost.

"This magnificent feast here represents the last of the Petty cash" Ray said chewing his food fast.

"Hey,Slow down. Chew your food" I told him.

Then all the sudden an alarm we then off. It could only mean one thing.

"It's the call"

We all went down the pole to get our suits on and drive ecto-1 to a famous hotel.

"Hey has anyone seen a ghost?" Peter shouts.

Than a man came up to us "thank you for coming so quickly. The guests are asking questions and I'm running out of Excuses"

"Has it happened before?" Ray asked.

"We'll most of the original staff knows about the 12th floor bit of disturbance I mean but it's been quiet for years up until two weeks ago"

"Did you ever report it to anyone" EGON asked.

"No heavens no the wonders don't like us to even talk about it" the man said "I hope we could take care of this quietly"

"Yes sir don't worry we handle this kind of thing all the time" I said with confusion as we head to the elevator.

"It just occurred to me we haven't had a successful test with this equation" Ray reminds us.

"I blame myself" egon said.

"So do I" Peter agreed.

"Well no sense worrying about it now" I said.

"Why worry?" Peter asked "each of us is wearing and unlicensed nuclear accelerator on his back."

"Yep. Well, get ready switch me on" I told them as they turn my pack on.

We head down to see where the ghost was when we heard a sound the guys fired I stoped them when I noticed it was a cleaning lady.

"What the hell are you doing?" She asked.The guys apologized to her.

"Successful test" peter said.

"I think we better split up" Ray suggested. We all nod in agreement.
As we we all split into separate ways.

I looked around for a few minutes until I saw something green and disgusting I grabbed my Walkie-Talkie "come in, Ray"

"Ace, I saw it" he said in shock and excitement.

"It's right here Ray it's looking at me" I said trying to calm down.

"He's and ugly little spud isn't he?"

"I think he can hear you Ray"

"Don't move it won't hurt you"

Then all the sudden it came at me "AGH!" It came and slimed all over me making me fall.

"Ace" I heard Ray as he ran towards me "what happened? Are you okay"

"He slimed me" I told him.

"That's great actual physical contact" he said in exitment.

"Ray comes in please"  i heard EGON contact Ray.

Ray picks up his Walkie-Talkie "Spengler, I'm with ace she got slimed"

"That's great save some for me. Get down here right away it just went to the ball room"

"We're on our way" he said as he puts his Walkie-Talkie away and helps me up before heading to the ballroom.