Seeing the mayor

We went to the restaurant venkman in a restaurant with Dana we have to talk to him about what we saw.

"You're scaring the straight" peter said "any way we can do this tomorrow?"

"No, this can't wait until tomorrow it's hot and it's ready to pop" egon said.

"It's all over the city" ray said.

"Rivers of this stuff" Winston said.

"It's flowing right to the museum" I said.

Dana looked shock "you mean my museum?"

"I was gonna tell you between dessert and the cheese course" peter said.

Then we got pulled out by police. And they took us to the mayor. Who looks at us in confusion "what's is this a slumber party and I don't want to hear anything about it. You've got two minutes make it good."

Ray spoke "well mr mayor is great pleasure to see you again and we liked to say almost 50 percent of us voted for you in the last election"

"I appreciate that"

"Just sorry we have to meet you under these circumstances" peter said.

"Mr mayor we're here tonight because a psychomagnotheric slime flow of immense proportions is building up beneath the city" I explained.

"What?" The mayor asked in confusion.

"It's negative emotions are materializing in the form of a psycooreative plasmwith explosive supernatural potential" EGON explains.

The mayor was confused "does anyone speak English here?"

"What we're trying to tell you is all the bad feelings,the hate, the anger, violence of the city turning into this sludge" Winston explains "I didn't believe it at first but I just swam into it and we almost killed each other"

"What am I supposed to do?" The mayor asks "go on television and tell 10 million people to be nice your two minutes is up Goodnight" he leaves us with his assistant.

"Before you go running off to the news papers with this. Would you consider telling us this business with slimb to some people downtown."

"What do you mean downtown?"