The talk

Later peter was still out as Ray went to get dinner leaving Egon and I and also Janine at the firehouse.

I walked around until I see egon working on something that I'm not familiar with but curious to know. I walked closer to him to see what he's doing.

He looks up and noticed me "oh !
I didn't hear you come in"

"The door was open" I responded. "What are you working on EGON?"

"Remember I said that we should find a way to catch a ghost?" I nodded "this is it"

I looked at it amused as I but my hands on his arm while he still hold the tools. "wow. It looks really good. I can't wait to see you test it out" I looked at him with a smile.

"Hopefully when we see a ghost we'll be able to trap it in this" he said as he continued on tweaking it.

There are things in my mind that I wan to talk to him about "egon?" He hums letting me know he's listening "what do you think of me?"

He stops his work and looks at me in confusion "I'm not sure I understand"

"I mean do you think of me personally?" He looks at me confused "do you find me attractive? What is it you like about me?" I asked as examples.

He puts down his tools and looks at me "well.." he rubs the back of his neck "what I like about you is that you are sarcastic yet smart, blunt yet kind. And I do believe you are attractive... in friend way"

Of course he'd say friend "thanks" i said.

"Let me see your hand" He takes my hand that's bandaged go see how it looks "so far the rash is gone and no other burns I see you are good" he looks up at me I noticed heHe's still holding my hand at the moment he looks down and let's go of it quickly before clearing his throat. "I should probably get back to work"He goes back to work.

I turned to leave but before I did that I turned back to Egon who was busy. I quickly gave him a peck on the cheek before quickly leaving him alone.