The river of slimb

We plan on going to the tunnel to find the slimb. Peter couldn't come due to him and Dana going on a date. So it was just the four of us.

"I hate this" Winston said.

"According to this old transit map there it should be an entrance along here"  ray said looking at the map.

"I'm not getting anything yet."

"At least it's too dark to see the cockroaches" Winston said.

"Forget about cockroaches. It's the subway rats you gotta worry about big as beavers" I said x

"Yeah" Egon agrees "some of them go 4 or 5 kilos"

"Shut up okay" Winston said not wanting to listen anymore about rats.

"Hello" ray shouts as his voice echos.

"Hey!" Egon did then sams.

"Yo!" I shouted

"Hello" Winston said but nothing happened

"Winston" the voice said it was creeping me out already.

We tuned slowly to see head's surrounding us making us scream before disappearing.

"Before we go any further we should get our proton pack" Egon said making us nod in agreement.

Then we heard a noise that sounds like a train.

"Is that a train" Winston asks.

"It shouldn't be" I told him "these lines were abandoned for 50 years" the sound keeps getting louder.

"Probably in one of the tunnels above us" egon said.

"I don't know sound awfully close to me"  Winston said.

We looked infont to see a light we got out of the way as I slipped to see pink light. I took a closer look and saw the river of slimb.

I climbed up to see the guys "guy" I shou as they scream "I found it"

"What?" EGON asked.

"Right there there's a hole" we climbed down to see the river of slimb "did I tell you? I wasn't lying was I?"

"Let's see how deep it is"

Winston grabs the wire and put it in the slimb "I think somethings pulling"

We tried helped him he the wire but It pulled Winston in the slimb. Then egon, ray, and I jumped in to help Winston until we get to a sewer hole and got out.

We climed out ray and Winston were ready to kill each other. But EGON stope then by telling us to take off our rubber suits. Till were were in our Pj.

"Ray what we're we doing? I was ready to kill you"Winston said in disbelief"

"It's the stuff" ray said "it's like pure concentrated evil"

"And it's all flowing right to this spot" EGON add as we turn to the same museum we went to.