The future

At home I was in bed sleeping when I heard the baby crying. I got up and walked to find EGON sitting with our daughter.

"We have to be quiet we don't want to wake up your mother" he said as he smiles when our daughter touches his face. "You're so beautiful You reminded me so much of her. At first I wasn't trying to get with her but she was stubborn and feirce I couldn't say no. I promise I Will protect you and her no matter what" I chuckled as he turns to see me "how long have you been standing there"

"Long enough" I said walking up to him as he lays our daughter in the crib as she sleeps.

I wrapped my arm around  his waist as he wraps his around my  shoulder as we watched our daughter.

"Ace?" I hummed when EGON said my name "do you think gozer could be coming back?"

I looked at him in confusion "what makes you say that?"

"It's just been in my head lately and I just can't get it out"

I touched his face to make him look at me "don't worry about it. If he does comeback we'll be ready we always are" I leaned to kiss him as he kissed back.

I pull away and dragged him to the bed to make him sleep.

In the morning I woke up to see Egon gone with his things. I picked up my daughter and walked to the ghostbusters station. To see Winston, peter and ray standing around the place.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Egon took everything" peter said.

"He keeps rambling about gozer" Winston said.

"And you let him leave?" I asked in shock.

"We tried to stop him but he just wouldn't listen to us he grabs the proton packs all of the equipment and ecto-1 with him." Ray said.

It broke my heart to hear EGON leave he didn't even say goodbye.

"Did he tell you where he's going?" I asked.

They all looked at eacother before looking back at me as they all shook their head no.

"Thanks" was all I said before leaving. I went back home and cried I can't believe EGON did this. It really hurts.He left me to raise a child on my own I love him. I can't believe he did this for what?

Many years later

It's been a long time since I saw EGon I didn't marry nor fell for someone after all these years.

Not my daughter Callie is all grown up and with children of her own oldest son Trevor and eldest daughter phoebe.

I loved my grandchildren so much. But my daughter is recently a single mother who got evicted from her apartment.

Before that happened Callie go a call from someone and looks at me.

"What's wrong dear"

"I just got a call about dad" she said. "He passed away last night"

To be continued in ghostbusters afterlife coming soon for a final story of EGON and ace.