Cross the stream

"We'll there's something you don't see everyday" Peter said in shock.

"I tried to this of a harmless thing" Ray explains something I loved from my childhood. Something that could never ever possibly destroy us. Me. Stay puft"

"Nice thinking Ray" I said sarcastically.

"We used to roast stay puft marshmallows by the fire at camp waconda"

"Ray has gone bye bye, EGON what do you have left?"

"Sorry venkman. I'm terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought" EGON said

"I'm roasting him" I said pulling out my my proton gun and fireing the sucker. But it was just burning.

We all move to take cover "funny us out like this killed by 100 foot marshmallow man" Ray said.

"We've been going about this wrong mr. Stay puft is a sailor hes in new You're we get this guy laid we won't have any trouble" peter suggest.

"I have a radical idea" EGON said "the door swings both ways we could reverse the particle flow through the gate."

"How?" Ray asks.

"We'll cross the streams" he said.

"Excuse me, EGON" I spoke "you said crossing the streams was bad"

"Cross the streams" Ray said.

"You're gonna endanger us" peter said. "Your gonna endanger our client the nice lady who paid us advance before she became a dog"

"Not necessarily" EGON said "there's definitely a very slim chance we'll survive this"

I gave it some thought then hit Ray in the face gently "I love this plan. I'm excited to be part of it let's do it"

We went to the gate to take it down once and for all.

"See you on the other side ace" peter said as he turns his stream on.

"Nice working with your dr. Venkman" I said beg turning mine on and the rest of us turn ours on and combined our streams together. Then we turned it off as the thing started to explode.

Once the thing was over I was stuck in a pile of rocks so I pushe them off me.

"Ace is alive" Ray shouts.

Egon Runs and helps me getting out by carrying me bridal style. I looked up and smiled at him "you're my hero" I said before kissing him.

After that we got Dana and the other guy out of the dog stones.

Then we went out of the building where people were cheering at us.

We all walked in the car and drove off. I sat beside Egon and held his hand and put my head on his shoulder.

This is one of the great days ever.

A/n: and that's a wrap on ghostbusters next up is ghostbuster 2