Defeating vigo

"You don't know who this is?" The guy on the museum asked "he's vigo you are like the buzzing of flies to him."

"Slime him" I said as they slimed the hell out of him. I ran up to dana and grab the baby "it's okay baby boy you're safe" i looked at him as he smiled. "Being a mom might not be as bad after all"

"Id think you would make a great mother" dana said.

I smiled "im pregnant" she smiled back and congratulated me.

Then we felt a gust of win coming inside and piped grabs dana "get him away" she tells me.

I nod and brought him to a corner where I believe he'll be safe "all right" I said setting him down "you gotta stay right here don't move. Auntie ace's Gott help your mom" then we saw vigo and I walked slowly towards him "hey deadhead" I shouted "you want a baby? Go ahead and kock up some willing hellhound. Otherwise I'm giving you count of three to get back in the painting where you belong. One! Two? Three!"

We all shot him as he pushed us making us not move.

"Ray, can you move?" EGON asked.

"No you okay"  ray asked EGON.

"No ace  how are you?"

"I'm fine"

Vigo was Gonna do some but stope when he hear the singing making him lose control.

"He's weakening" egon said "the singing is neutralizing the slime" then vigo let's go of Oscar and peter caught him. Vigo went back where he belonged "he's back in the painting"

We we're gonna neutralize him but ray got in the way.

"Ray" I spoke "we'd like to shoot the monster could you move"

"Ray" we all shouted.

He turn to reveal vigo got tray "no I ray and vigo shall rule the earth"

"Now" we shot the painting as vigo went back in and destroyed.

I ran to ray to see he was fine and I helped him up "ray how do you feel?"

"Goofy" he said "I love you guys all of you and I love venkman. And ace I can't wait for you baby to come out I want to snuggle with it and when's the wedding?" He laughs.

Egon and I looked at each other and smiled "marry me" I said. To him.

He chuckled "yes" he grabs my face and kisses me as i kissed back.

"Hey folks" Winston said "you wanna take a look at this?"

We walked up to see something surprising.

"Early renaissance I think" EGON said "raphael or Piero della Francesca"

"No I believe it's one of the fettuccines"

It was the painting with the guys and I with the baby it was cute to be honest.

We left the museum to see people cheering for us. Egon and I were holding hands while waving at the people.

I pulled out a ring for him and I grabbed his hand and put it on him.

He looks at the ring and smiled and grabs me and dips me to a kiss.

A/n:That's a wrap for ghostbusters 2 now time for ghostbusters 3. Okay I know you're thinking "there's no ghostbusters 3 what re you talking about?" Well there a ghostbusters video game made in 2009 and had the original that is officially canon. So I'm gonna do do that too the. Afterlife (which I haven't seen yet) I'll have to wait until the dvd comes out til next time se ya.