The symbol

We head to the museum with people coming to see us. The museum was cover in pink stuff.

"Looks like a giant jello mold." Ray said.

"I hate jello" Winston said.

"Oh come on there's always room for jello" peter said.

We walked up to the museum and turned on our our proton pack and shot the slime wall but nothing happened.

"The slimb wall is pulsing with evil" EGON said "it would take a tremendous amount of positive energy to crack that shell and I seriously doubt there's enough good will left in this town to do it"

Ray groans "I just can't believe things are so bad in this city that there's no way back. Sure it's dirty crowded, polluted, noisy and there's people who'd just as soon step on your face as look at you but come on there's gotta be a few sparks of humanity left in this burned out burg we just have to figure out a way to mobilize it"

Wow my cousin has a way with sprach I love it.

"Yes right." I said "we need something that everyone could get behind we nee-" I looked at the car to see a picture of liberty "a symbol"

"Something that appeals to the best In each of us" ray said.

"Something good" Egon adds

"Something decent" Winston adds.

"Something pure" peter finished.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We went to liberty island and looked at the Statue of Liberty. This is definitely the answer to our problemsWe got stuff ready we got slimb and other stuff.

I got everything all set "pilot controls are ready"

"All right it's getting late. It's almost midnight let's go" Egon said looking at his watch.

"Here's something off the request line from liberty island." Peter said on the microphone "we gonna squeeze some New Years juice from you big Apple"

We played song as lady libery moves in the city making everyone happy.

"We're running out of time ray" EGON Informs ray.

"Can't she go any faster?" Winston asked.

"I'm afraid the vibration will shake here to prices" ray said." weshould have padded her feet" I said.

"I don't think they make Nikes her size" I said.

"Don't worry she's tough. She's a harbour chick" peter said as we head to the museum. And Brooke the glass roof and went down "happy new year"