The Keymaster

Egon and I went downstairs to see Janine waiting for us.

"A bunch of police shows up asking for the ghostbusters" she said.

We went to the door to see a police officer there "you a ghostbuster?" He asked.

"Yes" Egon said before he and I went outside.

"We picked up this guys. We don't know what to do." The cop said "Bellevue doesn't want him . I'm afraid to lock him up. But I know you guys are into this stuff, so I figured we'd check"

We looked in the truck to see a guy with glasses "are you the gatekeeper?" He asked.

Egon Check his PKE to scan the guy the levels are high "you better bring him inside."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We checked him out to see that he's really not himself.

"What did you say your name was?" Egon asked the man.

"Viz clortho keymaster of gozer" the man itroduced himself.

"According to this his names Louis Tully" I said looking at his walle before giving it to EGON "lives on Central Park west." I looked at the man "you said before you were waiting for a sign. What sign are you looking for?"

"Gozer the Traveler" he said "he will come in one of the pre chosen forms" he explains the many forms the has happened in his experience which is scaring me about.

I looked to EGON and pointed at the back "Exuse me"I said walking way from him so EGON and I could talk "there's something strange about that man" I looked at the man then back at EGON "I'm usually very psychic and I have a terrible feeling that something awful might happen. And it makes me afraid" I leaned my head on his chest as he wraps his arms around.

Then the phone rings EGON I listen to hear Peter calling talking about Dana from before saying she's the gate keeper.

One who the call ends egon looks at me "we need Ray here immediately."