Slimer escaping

It's been two years since vigo and I'm back with the boys after having my daughter. Who's a year old now and I'm 25 years old. So far business is going great. My daughter has a babysitter every time EGON who is my husband now are working.

"Things are just amazing" I said happily.

"Yup I agree things are going amazingly well" ray said.

Then out of nowhere we felt a breeze coming but we couldn't understand where it's coming from.

"Was that us?" Egon asked in confusion.

"I don't think so" i said.

Peter walks up to us "ray?"

"Had to be some sort of energy pulse. Substantial a significant collected and centralized necromantic convulsion level seven or more" ray explained.

"Agreed" EGON said "we need EMF mesurement checks now"

I watched Janine walk up the stairs "i know the answer but im gonna ask anyway is a level seven bad or very bad?"

"On a scale of one to the I'd say..." egon said.

"Let me Guess seven" I  guessed.

"Let's just say we're about to get busy" ray said.

Then we heard the monstrous sound coming from down stairs. "And that is not the fun kind of getting busy is it ray" peter said.

"Look out slimers escaped again" ray shouts.

Slumber is that green ghost creature that slimed me seven years ago when we started our first ghostbusting at the hotel.

I went to follow EGON and ray to find slimer down at the basement looking at the grid.

"There it is" EGON said. "It seems oddly drawn to the containment grid"

"He's been drawn to it since you added the veiwer to the unit" I told him. I grabbed the protein stream to get it but it flew away after I shot it and another ghost came out.

"You let one out" ray said.

"That's my fault" egon said. "I was fine timing the Inter-spatial gasket this afternoon I'll fix it you two get those ghost back"

We nod and ran "he went in the sub basement and his escape friend went with him" ray said

"Let's go"

We walked down to the sun basement and saw slimer and the other ghost. Once we found them we tried to get them at all cost we got one ghost but slimer has escaped.

"Yes one escapee accounted for" he said.

"Did you get them?" EGON asked on the comm.

"One but slimer slipped out" I said. "And I think I know where he's going"