Slimb

We went to the street where Dana experience crazy stuff until we found something.

We had to cut part of the sidewalk for hours. By we I mean egon while ray, peter and myself got coffee and had to get him some.

We noticed a cop car there and talking to EGON. Egon noticed us "boss" he waved as we went to him.

"Who told you to stop cutting?" Peter asked. Then looked at the cop " you tell him to stop?"

"Yes. What are you doing?" The cop asked.

"What's it look like we're doing? Why don't you let us work? We let you work?" I said trying to play along.

"Hey takes it easy I tell you why we're here because jerk downtown is making us work on a Friday night. Am I right Peter?"

"Of course you are, is he right ace?"

"That right is he right ziggy?"

"Yo." Was all Egon said before the cop leaves.

"what have you been doing?" Ray asked.

"What have I been doing while waiting for coffee for an hour I've been digging a big hole in the street" EGON said.

"Looks like you uncovered and old air shaft" I said looking at it and scanning "it just goes on and on."

"Very intense we should get a deeper reading" EGON said "somebody has to go down there. Then the guys looked at me.

"I hate your asses"

~~~~~~~~~~
They tied me to a cable as I went down to check out what's going on.

"You all right" I heard peter ask on the comm.

"Yeah I'm good. The speeds good boys keep it coming" I kept going down to see some sort of ligh "we're breaking through, I see some light. I'm in some kind of chamber this tile work" I looked dow to see... "SLIME!"

"What?"

"It's a river of slime! There's gotta bee 25,000 gallons of it it's following through here like a river" than I read what it said "I can't believe it the old peumanic transit system it's still here. Okay that's good. Hold me up that's good"I got the long spoon to pick up some sample  "okay boys" no contact but the slimb is lifting up like it's gonna grab me "there's some kind of activity going on with this stuff" it tried to grab me "guys take me up what's going on up there."They lift me up and I see the city lights out "what happened here?