The return of mr staypuft

We head out to see what's outside where until we saw a familiar creature that we fought before.

The stay puft marshmallow man.

"Wasn't me this time, I swear it" ray tells us.

"Pull it together ray" I told him

"Ray weren't you gonna finish up the install f the super slammer today." Winston asked.

"Super slammer?" Asked Peter "sounds intensed, tacky and exciting. I'm in but will it work?"

"Against the minions of a go?that was never the intent but in theory I suppose it could but a mourn trap this capacity has never been used or even tried before" EGON explains.

"And why would that stop guys that don't know any better?"

"Yeah man what are we? FDA?" Einst asked.

"We'll have to clear a path through this mess first" I said as we kept running after him and crashing him down.

"Egon, how close do we have to get the big trap to reel him in?" Peter asked.

"A lot closer than this" said EGON.

I looked that the marshmallow is looking but for what? "What's he up to now?"

"He's looking for something" ray said.

"Is he looking for something or someone?" I asked.

"All right ace" ray said to me "looks like you and me let's go across time square and get into the building stay puft is so interested in.you guys keep him off us if you think you can."

"He knows your there ray, I don't think he likes it" EGON tell him on the comm.

"Yep" ray said "he spotted us"

I looked to see a hotel "there's our way in" I shouted as he head to the hotel as we ran in and went up. "Venkman come in please," I called Peter on the comm "it's pandemonium up here. Chunks of the building missing everywhere you are required at this site now"

"So happy to be demanded but these sugar balls have got me nailed down I can't get past them they're disgusting and they're unhealthy." Peter said.

"Did we mention there's a beautiful lady in distressed" ray asked trying to get peter here. We know how he is.

"I'll be right there"

"That should get him" I said jokingly.

We opened the door to see a woman there who was about to get kidnapped but we stopped it as she ran off.

Once we finished him we ran to find her with Peter obviously.

"Wast that a manifestation of gozer?" She asked. How did she know about gozer?

"Probably" peter said "would you like to take us to the most direct way outta here?"

"There's a stairwell over here" she said.

We ran to the stairs and the marshmallow found us we had no choice but to go upstairs to the roof. Once we got up there's we looked to see the marshmallow climbing up the building.

"Good news" EGON said on the comm "we've got the super slammer back on pulse and ecto 1 is rolling we're repositioning can you hold the stay puft there for a few minutes?"

"If by few you mean less than one then sure we can do it" ray said.

The marshmallow was climbing up so I streamed it to distract it until it fell "guys we're in position trap is set we are prepared to capture stay puft. Where is he?"

"He's that white puddle you're driving through" peter said.

"TimingS off by just a hair EGON" I said. "But we're glad the trap is working again"

It's strange that the marshmallow is defeated that quickly.

We went down to the ground where we could talk to the girl.

Later after the experience we found out the girls name is illyssa selwin she mentioned she was a a hotel Sedgwick on the thirteenth floor which is odd hotel doesn't have a thirteenth floor. And she knows so much about gozer. She's studied him and the mayor got us working with... ugh Walter peck. This is gonna be fun.