Dont cross the stream

Ray and I head to find EGON and peter to the ballroom.

"Whoa did you get someone's semen all over you" Peter jokes I slapped him in the face hard. "Ow"

"Enough of your jokes, venkman I got slimed by a ghost"we assured the manager we'll take good care of it. We looked to see the ghost on the ceiling "that's the one that got me" I told them.

"We should get him" Peter suggest.

"There's something very important I forgot to tell you" egon spoke.

"What?" Peter asked.

He said "don't cross the streams."

"Why?"

"It would be bad" Egon answered.

"I'm fuzzy on the whole good/bad thing what do you mean bad?"

"Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light."

"Total protonic reversal" Ray and I said at the same time.

"Right THATS bad okay important safety tip thanks egon." He said "Ray take the left EGON take the right ace stay where you are."

"Guys we gotta be clear on my signal" Ray said "Spengler go and hold him go, go. That's it don't cross the stream."

"Maybe now you'll never slime s bitch with a positron collider up." I said.

"I'm opening the trap" Ray said "turn your streams off when I close the trap ready now"

We turned it of just as Ray got the ghost in. I can't believe it we did it.

We got out as venkman shouts "we came, we saw, we kicked its ass"

"What is it will there be any more of them?" The manager asked.

"Sir what you had here was the we refer to as a focused non terminal repeating phantasm or class-five full roaming vapour real nasty one too." Ray explained

We charged him for five thousand dollars for the catch.

This job was great this is gonna go well.