Spider witch

We're trying to figure out the symbol for the symbolbut we're still not sure what that means.

When "guys" Winston walks up to us and turns the symbol "perfect fit."

I took a closer look at it and my eyes widened "it's not a contilation it's a mandala."

"I can't be believe I never saw it before" ilyssa said in shock.

"For one minute pretend someone here doesn't know what a mandala is" Peter said.

"Mandala is like a spiritual labyrinth" EGON said.

"And this one looks like a spiraling system that feeds into each successive node along the line until it reaches a culmination point before he died shandor must have set some mechanisms in place similar to the antenna on Dana's building" ray explained.

"So this is the gizmo that's supposed to feed energy to the destructor form?" Peter asked.

"That's right peter!" I said in shock.

"I'm just speculating but it's possible ghosts are Trapped in the system funneled from node and they get stronger and stronger,until they reach the end and then they.."

"Look" i Point and the Sybol "the first portal.. the library, the second the museum and the third... the segwick"

"And that means the fourth portal is.. right here" EGON point at where the portal is on the map.

"The middle of the Hutson river?" Winston asked.

"According to the mandala yes" ray answers.

"What does this have to do with me?" Ilyssa asked. "What did I do?"

"You were at the museum and the sequick" I answered. "But something about you is connected but I don't know what"

"Do you remember where you we're going when you were at the segwick?"

She explains she was standing outside of room 211.

Her details might mean something the guys but peter went back to the hotel as he went to see peck.

Later we went to the hotel to check it out.

"Ilyssa said she was called to the 12th floor let's start there" Ray told Us.

Then noticed a ghost that looks like a woman there and it's strange.

"What was that?" Winston asked.

"That's must be the spider wich" I said. "I got some of the old staff. They told me she's a professional widow who did unimaginable things in the room on the 12th floor back in the 1920s"

"Okay we split up" ray said "egon, ace go to the 12th floor Winston and I will check out the 14th"

"Fine but stay in contact this place is extrodenarly dangerous" EGON said and he gently takes my hand and leads us both to the elevator.

"Egon what we're you saying about the mandala node?" Winston asks

"You mean why do we keep seeing new ghosts?"

"Yeah"

He explains the mandala to Winston on the comms. After he was finished we see the ghost of the spider witch I ran up to egon and held him as he quickly puts his arm around me.

"Well that was terrifying" he said before letting go of me "be extremely careful this is likely to be a point of dangerous co concentration."Once the elevator stops we got out and walked in the hall "what else do you know about the spider witch?"

"I was told The authorities never found Her but the bodies were hung from the ceiling they were drained in blood and dragged around and the victims were in a pretty bad state the walls were painted in blood furniture was half chewed and crushed and piled in a corner like a giant nest."

"Hmm I don't want to be hunged from a ceiling or drained of blood."

"Her room number was 1221 after her sprees it was locked up until five years ago they remodeled."We went I. And saw the room was different and we heard voices In the air."it's the ghost world crossing through happening sooner than we expected"

"Looks like this is where the node is focused we could use some help" EGON tries to contact ray but no answer "looks like it's up to us let's find 1221 and finish this"

I nod in agreement as we walked around for a bit and saw the spiders witch trying t attack us for a bit but we used what we could and took her down killing her.

Until we we're back at the hotel to see the mandala map.

"We have to go back to ecto- 1"