5 years later

It's been so long the ghostbusters started but things got into a fall out. The guys started having different jobs.

Peter and Dana broke up. She was married now she's just a single mom. Now peter is doing tv stuff.

Winston and Ray are doing birthdays.

Egon works in an institute for advanced theoretical research.

And I'm still doing paranormal stuff by myself. Also EGON am I Are Till together after five years I'm 23 now.

I walked around town after a hard day I went to an actual haunted building and there were shit ton of ghost. I'm a ghostbuster anymore we went out of business and I can't catch them.

"Ace?" I heard a familiar voice I turn to see Dana.

"Hi Dana" I ran up to her and hugged her as she hugs back.

We let go and I looked at baby Oscar my god son. "How's it going little man?" I said tickling him making him giggle. I looked at Dana "so how are things?"

"That's what I need to talk to you about" she said.We started walking and she told me about what happened today about Oscar's carriage going by itself "right out in the middle of traffic and I started running after it and then it suddenly stops in the middle of the street."

"That's very strange" I told her "I'll have to bring Egon and Ray on this. If you don't mind lol

She nods "sure whatever you think. But not venkman."

I chuckled "oh no" normally we bring peter into things it just doesn't go well with his stupid sense of humour and stuff.

"Do you ever see him?"

"Occasionally"

"How is he these days?" She asked.

"Peter? Well, he was borderline for a while then he crossed the border" I answered.

"Does he ever mention me?" I could tell she's still thinking of him.

I shook my head "no"

She frowns "well, we didn't part on very good terms and then we sort of lost track of each other after I got married. I thought of getting in touch with him after my marriage ended, but..." she sighed then looks at me "anyway what about you and Egon, I know that you two are still together what's new"

"I'm actually thinking about getting married and starting a family with him." I said "I'm actually thinking of proposing to him soon. But I'm not sure if he's a marriage type of guy I still have to talk to him about that."

She puts her hand on my shoulder "maybe one day you'll get your chance."

"Thanks"

She pulls out a peice of paper and writes it "here's my phone number you'll call me?"

"Yes" I said.

She gives me her number "I rather you didn't mention any of this to Peter"

"No I won't"

She hugs me and I hugged back "thanks" she said as she carried Oscar and leaves.