First costumer

I was fixing stuff that's broken before going down stairs after a heard a moto sounds like Ray got us a car. I went down to check it out.

Just I got down I caught egon under our secretary Janine's table I get that he's fixing the computer but it looked like something else was going on and I did not like it.

I walked fast and went to Ray who was fixing a car he looks up and noticed me "if it isn't my favourite cousin" he said "you look gorgeous as ever. Isn't that right EGON?" He shouts at EGON who was fixing a computer.

"Right about what?" EGON asked in confusion.

"Isn't Ace gorgeous?" He asked as I smiled nervously.

"For her ages she's very intelligent young lady I believe anyone would find her attractive" he said before leaving. His words made me blush a bit.

I looked at Ray who was wiggling his eyebrows at me "what?" I asked.

"I think he likes you" he said.

I scoffed "You know him he the man of science I don't think he has time for love "

Ray shrugged "true but I've seen The way he looks at you. And besides he asked me about you"

"He has?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah and I know you like him too" he shoves me.

"Ray my beloved cousin you can be a weirdo." I patted his back and went back upstairs.

I went to the lab Where egon,Ray and I work. I went to check on stuff and of course Egons there working on things.

I went to grab one of the boxes full of heavy stuff. I picked it up and set it on the table for me to fix.

"I'm surprised you can carry that" I heard egon say.

I looked at him in confusion "what do you mean?"

"I mean the box looked very heavy for someone especially for your feminine figure it intrigued me"

I shrugged "I workout a lot it's kind of a hobby of mine out of work" I explained making egon hum in interest "do you have any hobbies?"

Egon looks at me "I collect spores, molds and fungus"

"I'm not surprised"

I didn't realize I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing when I felt a shock on my hand  making me wince.

Egon walks up to me and gently grabs my hand while looking at it. His hands were big and felt little rough.

"Come" he pulls me to the couch and sat me down as he grabs the first aid kit. He grabs some alcohol and a wrap for my hand. He kneels down and looks at me "this might sting" he warns before putting the alcohol on then wrapping the band-aid around my hand. He looks up at me "try to be more careful next tim" he said gently.

His face was so close to mine like something was gonna happen. I leaned in to finally make a move when the door opens to reveal Peter and an unfamiliar I quickly pulled away like nothing happened.

"What's going on here?" Peter asked before noticed my hand "what happened to you ace?"

"She shocked herself causing a burn" EGON said fixing his glasses.

"Okay this is Dana she's our first costumer"

"Hello" Dana waved.

"Shall we get to work?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once Dana got wired up she explains what she experienced "and this voice said 'Zulu' and then I slammed the refrigerator door and left that was two days ago and I haven't been back to my apartment"

"Generally you don't see that kind of behaviour in a major appliance?"I said "what do you think it was?"

"If I knew what it was I wouldn't be here" she said.

"EGON what do you think?" Peter asked him.

Egon turns to peter with his head light on blinding peter "she's telling the truth at least she thinks she is" he said turning of the lights.

"We'll, of course I'm telling the truth who would make up a story like that?" Dana said in frustration.

"Some of people who just want attention others are just nut balls who come off the street" peter said.

"You know what it could be?" Ray asked "past life experience intruding on present time"

"Could be a memory stored in the collective unconscious I wouldn't rule out clairvoyance or telepathic contact either" Egon said before picking up a box of cheez-it before sitting beside me on one side while Ray sits the other side of me.

Dana chuckled "I'm sorry I don't believe any of those things"

"That's all right" peter said walking towards her "in don't either" Ray EGON and I looked at each other like is he kidding us? "But there's some thine we do standard procedures in a case like this which often brings us results."

"I could go to hall of records for the building structural details  maybe the building has a history or psychic turbulence." Ray suggested.

"I could search 'zuul in the usual literal" Egons said.

"Spates catalog" I said.

"Tobins spirit guide and you're staying with me you're injured after all" he said making me roll my eyes.

"I'll take miss barret back to her apartment and check her out- I mean check out the apartment" He said as he and Dana goes.

"We all know how this is gonna play out." I said as Ray and egon nod in agreement.