Big twinkie

I was heading back to the fire house after celebrating pride it was fun and the people were amazing. I had to look god so I war blue leather pants red jacket and purple sports bra that people can see.

I walked down to the storage where I see Ray, EGON and some guy I don't know.

"I'm back boys" I cheered happily as I walked up to Ray and kissed his cheek.

"How was pride?" Ray asked.

"Oh it was amazing the people were spreading love and joy and happiness it was amazing. Love can go in any race, shape and sextual orientation." I said.

"Oh ace this is winston zeddimore our new member. Winston this is ace wild my cousin" Ray introduced us.

"Nice to meet you" Winston said putting my hand out for me to shake.

I gladly took it "it's nice to meet you and welcome to the team" I let go of his and looked at egon "how you doing egon?"

He turns "I'm worried, it's getting crowded in there and my data points to something big on the horizon" egon explained.

"What do you mean big?" Winston asked.

Egon picks up a twinkle "well, let's say this Twinkie represents the normal of psychokinetic energy in the New York area according to this morning sample it would be a Twinkie... 35 feet long weighting approximately 600 pounds"

"That's a big Twinkie" I said joking.

"We could be on the verge of a fourfold cross rip a PME surge of incredible even dangerous proportions" Ray explains.

I turned to See venkman walking down the stairs "we just had a visit from the environmental protection agency"he said looking at the storage "how's it holding up?"

"Not good" egon answers.

"Tell him about the Twinkie" Winston said.

"What about the Twinkie?" Peter asked.

"Don't worry about it"  I said.

"What are you wearing?" Peter asked.

"Just wearing something that's me" I walked up the stairs to get changed.