character 3

This character I know has been awaited by somebody. Slight trigger warning for this (should probably have put it on the others as well but, oh well).

Ruby:

Full name: Ruby Bludvist

Sex: female

Pronouns: she/her

Sexuality: bisexual

Age: 27

Born: July 17th

From: Ireland

Lives: Berk

Height: 177cm/5'10 cm

Parents: unknown (disowned her when they found out she was pregnant).

Siblings: none

Children: Henry Bludvist (9), Frida Bludvist (9), Frida Grisly (21).

Husband: Drago Bludvist

Physical appearance: long, red hair, a few freckles cover her body. Proportionate body (if you are looking through Drago's eyes... You really shouldn't). Dark blue eyes and a scar on her right hip.

Likes: spending time with her kids, her husband, warm weather, ice cream, spending time with Frida, cuddles, *steamy* nights.

Dislikes: her parents, being alone, feeling unwanted.

Status: enjoying life with her husband and children.

Ruby lived her first years with her parents in Ireland (up until she was 18). She went to school and had a normal life up until one night when she was walking home from a friend's house and was raped by a man. When she got home she didn't tell her parents in fear of being kicked out. She eventually realized she was pregnant and told her parents. They disowned her on the spot and she was kicked out to live on the streets. Ruby suffered a lot on the streets and even more after giving birth.

One day a man (Drago), came to her and offered her to stay at his place; her kids were 3 years old at the time and she was 22. She stayed at his place more than she expected and eventually caught feelings for him, he did the same.

They got married a year later and got a house far away from where Ruby was from to forget it all.

Ruby is a cool mom but protects her children with everything she has. If anyone dares to say or do something to her children she will personally break every single bone in their hand. And while her husband is so big that she has to use a stepping stool to even kiss him properly, she protects him too, and in return, he protects her.

Ruby is a switch in bed. One moment she will want to be a sweet, little, "innocent", bottom. And in the next, she will slam her partner on the bed. As said before, she is a switch and she also likes it touch or slow, depending on the mood she is in that day. She is also very vocal.

Ruby doesn't mind showing her emotions in public but stays kind of secluded around new people and people she doesn't trust.

Wasn't sure if I should put Frida in children or not just so you guys would question it. So I am just excited to see what comments may appear.

Also, so sorry if I got any of the math wrong with Ruby's timeline. Math is hard!

I believe there are two characters left that are mine (I just now realized I haven't introduced Agnes). If you want me to talk about any other character, just comment.

If you think I missed something, if something surprised you, or if you have your own headcanon about the character, please comment! Also, comment if you have any characters you want to see.

Hope you are all taking care of yourselves both mentally and physically. Drink some water and eat some food that you like. Talk to someone you trust. Take a walk. Get some sleep.

If no one has said this to you yet: I am so proud of you!!!! You are doing amazing!!!! You are amazing!!!! Keep going!!!! You did it (in case you have done it)!!!!

Take some time off your day to do something you love, no matter how weird or boring or childish it might seem to other people. (Just please don't do anything illegal, or life-threatening).

Just so you know, there is at least one person out there that loves you. So stay for them. And maybe talk to them.

Hope you have a lovely day/night/evening.

Love you all my girls, guys, gays, and non-binary babes, black, white or any other color, Christian, Muslim, atheist, or any other religion. All of you are loved here!!!!!❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖