The morning after

TW: talk about sex, slight searing, Grimmel (mentioned), a little blood.

Sorry for the late chapter.

Heather stretched her sore muscles and groaned. Her muscles were stiff, her head was pounding. Oh, but the memories of last night made that all worth it.

She turned and saw Frida. She was sleeping on her stomach with her hands wrapped around a pillow.

Heather brushed some hair out of her face, causing her to stir.

"Hi there," Heather said with a smile as Frida opened her eyes.

"Hi," Frida said back in a groggy voice.

"How are you?" Heather asked and kissed her cheek.

"I have to tell you something," Frida said and got up on her elbows. "Please don't judge me for this... I saw, Freya, in brief moments while we were... Y'know."

"You thought of your ex while we were having sex?" Heather asked and sat up. She would be lying if she said she wasn't mad. They had had an intimate moment and Frida was imagining that she was some dead girl?

"No!" Frida said quickly and sat up with her. "I never imagined you as Freya. In brief moments, my mind would play a trick on me. You would be grabbing my hair and my mind would bring me back to some time with Freya. You caressed my cheek and suddenly I was somewhere else with her. I loved having it with you Heather, my mind is just a huge mess." Frida finished and put her head in her hands.

Heather looked away. She was very conflicted. She knew Frida would never do anything to hurt her feelings, and she was honestly just happy she had told her.

"I don't blame you, but... It is still weird that you did. And... It doesn't help," Heather said and rubbed her arms.

"Heather, you are beautiful," Frida said and caressed her cheek with the back of her hand. "You were amazing as well, almost ten times better than Freya, (if Freya's spirit is hearing this I am sorry). I didn't do it on purpose, and I would never have swapped you out for her. You got to see all of me last night, something I would never do with anyone. I love you, and I hope you can forgive my stupid brain for not sticking to the present."

Heather smiled. She couldn't be mad at Frida.

"I'll forgive your stupid brain this time. Try to keep it under control next time though, if you can. I want you with me," Heather said and straddled Frida's lap. "And only me."

Frida pulled her head down and kissed her. Heather immediately returned the kiss, only harder. Heather slipped her tongue into Frida's mouth and Frida immediately did the same and their hands roamed around their still nude bodies.

They continued like this for a while before there was a knock at the door.

"The food is ready soon!" Ruby's voice rang through the room.

"We'll be down soon!" Frida shouted before her cheeks turned crimson.

Heather laughed at her and kissed her nose.

"We should probably get dressed," she said and went to step off Frida but she immediately pulled her back down.

"We can stay for a little longer. I don't think they will miss us for a few minutes," Frida said and stroked Heather's thighs.

"You really think you can get me off in a few minutes?" Heather asked while raising her brow.

"Wanna bet?"

* * *

"You two took longer to get dressed than I thought," Ruby said as they sat down, Frida having to help Heather as her muscles were useless.