Execute the plan

A/N: don't know if I should put a trigger warning on this so I will just generally warn you guys.

This was idiotic. It was not going to work. They were all going to get caught and die or something else.

Heather took a deep breath as they stopped at Frida's house, or, rather building. She looked out and shivered at the thought of what they might find in there.

"Everyone remembers what they have to do?" Hiccup asked. Everyone said yes and they stepped out of the car, Fishlegs being dragged out by Ruffnut.

They walked over to the main doors, surprised to find no guards there, and walked in.

"Who are you?" A man asked as they came in. He was sitting at a desk and his hand was dangerously near a red button.

"We are here for the project. We got a call," Ruffnut said.

"Ah, take the elevator," the man said and pointed to one at the very end of the room while taking his hand off the button.

"Thank you," Ruffnut said and smiled.

They all walked over to the elevator and stepped in. Once the door was closed, they all breathed out.

"Can't believe that worked," Tuffnut said and leaned against the wall.

"Breathe Fishlegs, it's ok," Ruffnut said as she patted Fishlegs' back.

"This is the worst idea we have ever had," he said and tried his best to calm down his breathing.

"We all need to calm down, ok?" Heather said and looked at what level they were on. Only two more. "We can do this."

The doors pinged open and a woman stood in front of them. She had a white robe with a black shirt underneath, she had short, black hair and amber eyes. She saw them immediately and examined them all before her eyes landed on Heather and they widened.

"What are you all doing here?" She asked with a whisper, but she didn't wait for an answer before she continued. "Come with me!"

They really didn't have much of a choice so they followed her into a room full of monitors.

"I know who you guys are," she said and Heather realized she had an accent, she had no idea what accent but she had one. "Heather, Frida's girlfriend. Hiccup Haddock, my boss doesn't like your father, and the rest of you are their friends."

"Ouch. We don't have titles?" Tuffnut joked.

"How did you guys get in?" The woman asked.

No one spoke for a few seconds before Fishlegs fell to his knees.

"I'm sorry! We found this site where they showed a lab and we needed to figure out what was happening to Heather's girlfriend so we decided to come here! We are so sorry!"

Heather rolled her eyes and stepped in front of him. "We want to know what is happening with Frida. You said you knew her and we want to know what in the world is happening," she said and crossed her arms.

"So you found a site, and decided to trust it fully?" The woman asked while arching a brow. They all nodded. "Good. Look here."

Heather was very confused. Was this woman just letting them go?

"I took that picture and wrote the article. I'm glad you found it," she said.

"Oh," Heather said and walked over to where she was standing when she beckoned her forward.

Heather's hands flew to her mouth. On half, the monitors were different adults sitting in chairs. Some were being injected with a purple liquid while others were just sitting there in what looked like pure agony.