Experimenting

TW: this might get a little bit espicy, so be warned. If you are not comfortable, just don't read this chapter, ok, good. (Sorry if it us cringe, I have never written anything like this).

Heather POV:

Heather had woken up early. She couldn't stop thinking about what happened yesterday.

Frida had been so close to touching her.

Heather laid in bed and waited for Frida to wake up. It was fascinating to watch her sleep.

Frida wasn't holding around Heather, rather the pillow this time. Her broad shoulders were at full display and her face partially smushed into the pillow.

The white-haired girl finally began to stir and Heather watched as she slowly opened her icy blue eyes.

"Hi there," Heather said with a smile.

"Hi," Frida said in a raspy voice that sent shivers down Heather's spine. "Why are you up so early?"

"Do you remember what I told you yesterday? After we finished dancing?" Heather didn't waste a second.

"Yes," Frida said. Heather could see a tiny blush coating her cheeks.

"Can you do that now?" Heather said in a pleading tone. She felt incredibly embarrassed.

"You want me to touch your boobs?" Frida asked and got up on her elbows, her body still covered by the duvet.

"Yes. I have never been... Touched. And, since I want to take my relationship with you further, I would like to experiment a little."

"You have never touched yourself?" Frida asked while tilting her head.

"I did a little before, my brother caught me and tried to "teach" me what felt good. It was the most traumatizing conversation of my life and I never did it again," Heather said. She remembered that day clearly and shivered at the unpleasant memory.

"Hmm," Frida hummed. She slowly climbed over Heather and straddled her lap. She leaned down and placed both her hands on the sides of Heather's head.

"Do you want me to use my hands or my mouth, and I assure you, I am good with both," Frida said in a low voice while her hands trailed down and slightly graced the sides of Heather's breasts.

"Uh-uhm... Eh... W-wha-what?" Heather asked while she felt her cheeks warm up.

"Mouth?" She licked her lips. "Or hands?" She made a grabby motion with both her hands.

"W-whatever you prefer, I am trying to find out what I like," Heather said.

"I'll be gentle," Frida said and gave Heather a long kiss, making sure to push her tongue past her lips and exploring every corner of her mouth.

Heather moaned into the kiss when she felt Frida's hands on her breasts, her back arching slightly. Well, Frida's hands basically covered her breasts entirely, something that, for some reason, didn't make Heather insecure.

Frida began to knead and palm her breasts and Heather groaned and moaned into her mouth.

Heather moved her hands up to Frida's back and began to dig her nails into her flesh.

They continued like this for a while, before Frida did something which caused Heather to throw her head back, disconnecting their lips, emitting a loud moan, and arching her back as she did.

Frida took this opportunity and began to kiss across her jaw and travel down to her neck. She kissed for a while before she found a specially sensitive spot.

Heather began to moan as Frida bit and sucked at the spot. Her nails scratched Frida's back, surely leaving marks which caused Frida to hiss but she didn't pull away until Heather was sure she had also left a mark.

Frida moved her lips lower, stopping to bite and suck at her collarbone before she continued her travels and stopped at her breasts. She quickly looked up, as if asking for permission and Heather nodded.

"I know you nodded but I am going to ask you anyway. Am I allowed to kiss your boobs?" Frida asked while looking deeply into Heather's eyes.

Heather was already a mess at this point and could barely think straight.

"Yes," she said in a whisper.

Frida kissed her lips softly before moving back down to her breasts. She first kissed her cleavage and began to slowly move to her breast. She bit and sucked at the sensitive skin, being sure to leave marks.

Heather's mind was a mixture of pleasure and mild pain. She registered Frida's tongue on her nipple the hand on her other boob, her switching, making sure each breast got the same treatment... Before she stopped.

"Why... Why'd you stop?" Heather asked, trying to regain her breath.

"Have you seen yourself?" Frida asked with mild amusement in her voice. "You can barely speak. I think we should stop before it escalates."

Heather nodded and breathed heavily in and out.

"That felt amazing!" She said and threw her head back.

"Told you I was good," Frida said with a smug smile on her lips as she kissed her.

"Can we do it again sometime?"

"Sure," Frida said with a laugh. "Are you a virgin?"

"Yes," Heather said with a nod.

"Do you have any experience at all? Like, from magazines? Your friends? Brother?" Frida asked.

"Astrid shares a little bit," Heather said as Frida laid back down. "You?"

"Ruby is an oversharer. She has told me all about sex. Sometimes I have to ask her to stop before I get traumatized. Which is kind of late really. And I have had sex with my previous girlfriend," Frida said while running a hand through her hair.

"Was she good?" Heather asked, suddenly feeling self-conscious.

"She was. Though she was a bottom, could be dominant if her life depended on it. That is what I like about you," Frida said and looked at her with a smile. "You can take a little dominance."

Heather blushed and Frida looked back up at the roof.

"What did she look like? Like..."

"She had bigger breasts than you," Frida said and Heather immediately felt bad. "But I like yours. They fit perfectly in my hands." Frida turned to her with a sweet grin on her face. "I love your body, Heather. None of your features are too big or too small. They are perfect."

Heather blushed and moved closer to her and wrapped her arms around her chest.

"I love you," Heather said and kissed her neck.

Frida took a breath but stopped herself and opted to just hug Heather back.

"By the way, my back hurts from your nails."

A/N: hope this wasn't too cringe. Again, I have never written anything like this before.

Hope you are all taking care of yourselves both mentally and physically. Drink some water and eat some food that you like. Talk to someone you trust. Take a walk. Get some sleep.

If no one has said this to you yet: I am so proud of you!!!! You are doing amazing!!!! You are amazing!!!! Keep going!!!! You did it (in case you have done it)!!!!

Take some time off your day to do something you love, no matter how weird or boring or childish it might seem to other people. (Just please don't do anything illegal, or life-threatening).

Just so you know, there is at least one person out there that loves you. So stay for them. And maybe talk to them.

Hope you have a lovely day/night/evening.

Love you all my girls, guys, gays, and non-binary babes; black, white, or any other color; Christian, Muslim, atheist, or any other religion. All of you are loved here!!!!!❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖