The plan

TW: Grimmel, talk about death

They all sat in Hiccup's room. Hiccup was on his computer and Astrid was right beside him. The twins and Snotlout were playing a game on the floor, Fishlegs was searching things up on the laptop he brought, and Heather was texting Frida to know if she was ok.

Frida❤: I promise I'm fine.

Heather: you didn't look "fine" when I saw the life draining out of you last week.

You scared me to death.

Frida❤: I'm so sorry, sunshine.

How can I make it up to you?

A date?

A night at your place or maybe somewhere else?

Heather looked at the messages and smiled. Frida was trying to make her feel better after she almost died.

Heather: you don't need to do anything.

I am just happy you are doing better.

Frida❤: thank you for talking to me, I appreciate it.

My dad is calling me, bye.

Love you!!🥰😍🤩

Heather: be safe.

Love you too!!🥰🥰🥰

Heather stared at the texts before turning her phone off.

"Did she say anything?" Hiccup asked, his eyes still glued to his screen.

"Nothing for information about what you are doing. But she is doing much better," Heather said and looked over to Tuffnut. "She also said that Blaze is doing a lot better."

"Thank you," Tuffnut said with a soft smile on his lips before he turned back to the game. "You can't do that!"

Heather laughed and walked over to Hiccup and Astrid.

"Have you found anything out?"

"Not much. Though we did find out that her father was involved with something called, "The DeathGipper" project. It had something to do with that extinct species of scorpions. It was shut down relatively early because it was illegal," Hiccup said.

"So you think they are still going at the project?" Heather asked.

"Yes," Hiccup said.

"What did the project do?" Astrid asked as she looked up from her book of notes.

"Don't know, doesn't say. It just says that it killed about 10 adults that volunteered to be tested on," Hiccup said and scrolled down on an article.

"Where did you find that?" Heather asked as she looked at it.

"Not anywhere legal," Hiccup said and kept scrolling.

"So you can do this but you get mad at Frida for having a tame animal that she basically relies on for her to survive?"

"I am over that one. Ok? It is fine that she has the wolf-dog," Hiccup said while looking at her. "I just really want to figure this out now."

Heather nodded at him and looked at the article. There was very little information about the project, it didn't even say what they did, only that it was shut down barely a year after it began and the projects caused the death of 10 adults. It didn't even say who was involved. The only name that was mentioned was 'Grimmel Grisly'.

"I believe that they are still at this, we just need to figure out where," Hiccup said and kept scrolling. He suddenly came to a part where they showed very explicit - black and white - images.

There were kids corpses, vials of liquid, adults with deformed faces, some of them looked crazy others had something hidden in their eyes. Like they knew something.

What had happened?

"I think the lab might be at their house," Fishlegs said.

"How?" Hiccup asked.

"Well, her father has never been seen outside of their house, ever, unless it is in other countries and even continents. Also, this," Fishlegs turned his computer and showed a clear image of a dark lab with multiple purple vials on tables where people in white robes sat in front of computers with chairs at their sides.

What was this?

"It was apparently taken from inside the lab by one of the workers. The article says, 'I have been working on this project for a while and finally realized how awful we are. This picture puts me and my family in danger but I need to show the world so they can be aware of Grisly's ways. He is an awful man who does horrible things to young people, just yesterday he had me test a special mixture on his own daughter. The result was awful. Please, whoever this picture reaches, make an end to what he is doing. His lab is in his home, on the very last floor.' The scientist could have said what the mixture did maybe, but we know where it is at least," Fishlegs said.

Heather sat down in a chair and placed her face in her hands.

"This is so much worse than we thought," she whispered.

"So he uses this... Mixture on Frida, and his lab is in his home. We should try to get in there," Hiccup said and scratched his chin.

"That might be difficult because the security in that place is the best I have ever seen," Fishlegs said and turned the computer again to show a timetable and the positions of the guards.

"We need to get in there and know what is going on! We have to stop him from doing all this!" Heather shouted frantically. Her girlfriend was being experimented on! Like a lab rat!

"Relax Heather," Astrid said and hugged her.

Heather relaxed into Astrid and sighed. She was terrified. What was going on with Frida? What was her father doing to her?

"So what is the plan?" Snotlout asked.

"Get in, get information, and get out. Hopefully without being caught," Ruffnut summed up.

"You have been paying attention?" Fishlegs asked.

"I am dating you. I am very used to all this by now," Ruffnut said and placed down her last card. "I win suckers!"

Heather chuckled a little but her mind drifted back to Frida. How had she managed to survive if so many others died? Why hadn't she too her about this?

These thoughts all plagued her mind as she leaned against Astrid and slowly fell asleep in her hold, exhausted from worrying.

A/N: we are getting into the plot people.

My favorite part to write has to be the texting.

Hope you are all taking care of yourselves both mentally and physically. Drink some water and eat some food that you like. Talk to someone you trust. Take a walk. Get some sleep.

If no one has said this to you yet: I am so proud of you!!!! You are doing amazing!!!! You are amazing!!!! Keep going!!!! You did it (in case you have done it)!!!!

Take some time off your day to do something you love, no matter how weird or boring or childish it might seem to other people. (Just please don't do anything illegal, or life-threatening).

Just so you know, there is at least one person out there that loves you. So stay for them. And maybe talk to them.

Hope you have a lovely day/night/evening.

Love you all my girls, guys, gays, and non-binary babes; black, white, or any other color; Christian, Muslim, atheist, or any other religion. All of you are loved here!!!!!❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖