Panic

TW: panic attack, dead people, swearing, suicide attempt.

I am sorry for this one guys, you will really need your emotional support plushies at your sides.

Frida POV:

Frida ran into her bathroom and locked the door behind her. She couldn't comprehend what she just saw. Heather and Blaze, cuddling in an empty classroom! Frida knew she shouldn't assume but in her state, she could barely realize if she was standing or laying down.

Frida quickly ran to the sink and splashed water on her face and looked in the mirror.

She looked awful. She hadn't eaten or slept well in days. Her eyes were sunken and had dark circles underneath. Her cheekbones were way more visible than before and she was now more deadly pale than lively pale. Her hair was unkempt and longer than before, but it wasn't the normal, fluffy state as before.

Frida sighed at the image, no wonder Heather wouldn't date her anymore. The image in the mirror suddenly morphed into someone else. It was slow and at first, it just looked like a swirl of dull colors, but soon the figure became more solid. A girl with straight, black hair, warm, brown eyes, and pale skin took Frida's place.

"Freya?" Frida breathed and touched the mirror.

"You could have saved me," the image said and morphed into an image of Freya with tangled hair, glazed-over eyes, and blue-ish white skin that was covered in blood.

Frida staggered back, her eyes still glued to the image in the mirror.

"You could have saved all of us," mirror Freya said and figures appeared behind her. All having dead eyes and being covered in blood.

Frida breathed heavily and rapidly. She recognized a few of the faces in the mirror, their dead gazes piercing into her soul.

She suddenly snapped out of it and ran for the mirror, first held high as she drove it into the glass. It hurt like hell but Frida paid it no mind as she looked at the broken mirror.

She let out a relieved sigh and pulled her hand away. It was covered in blood and several small shards of glass were poking out of her knuckles but she couldn't care less. Freya was gone from her mind and she was back in the bathroom.

Frida looked back at the broken mirror for a while before something flew out of it.

She ran backward until her back hit the wall behind her.

"Why do you run?"

Everything suddenly turned pitch black, there wasn't a sign of light anywhere.

"Why aren't you feeling guilt?" Freya's voice echoed through her head. "It was your fault after all."

"No, it wasn't," Frida said. "Stop talking. You aren't real," she said while covering her ears and closing her eyes.

"I am as real as your will to die," Freya's voice mocked and she let out a lifeless giggle.

Frida opened her eyes and tried to walk away, but her back only collided with something. She felt around and got a hold of a long, sharp shard of glass. She took it and held it in front of her.

"Still trying to kill me?"

"I never wanted it to happen," Frida said and tried to figure out where the voice was coming from.

"Don't lie," Freya said and her face suddenly appeared in front of Frida.

Frida tried to cut her but she just his air and lost her balance and fell to the ground.