Sisters

A/N: ValeriaKitsune wanted little Frida and big Frida to have some sisterly time. (There will be more, don't worry but just this for now).

"Is this comfortable enough?" Ruby asked for the hundredth time.

"Yes, it is perfect, don't worry," Frida reassured her as she lay on the couch. She had a huge pillow under her head and a very comfortable blanket covered her body.

"Come to me at any moment if you have any pains, ok?" She said and stroked Frida's hair.

"I will try to wake up Drago. You already have a lot to worry about," Frida said and gestured to Ruby's belly.

Ruby sighed and rubbed her eyes.

"I just want you to feel safe here," she said and looked back over to Frida. "I love you so much." She leaned over and kissed Frida's forehead before standing up.

"Love you too," Frida said as Ruby walked up the stairs and left her alone. Well, not completely alone. "Hey bud," Frida whispered as Shadow lay down beside the sofa. She let her hand hang off the side so she could be petting his head and have some contact with him throughout the night.

The room was dark, not a sound could be heard. Frida's eyelids turned heavy. She slowly closed them and fell asleep.

-

Frida shot up from the bed and grabbed the material of her shirt tightly. She didn't know what had happened, only that her chest was exploding in pain.

It hurt to breathe, her head pounded, her chest ached. If she didn't get something to still the pain she wasn't sure if she was going to make it.

"Here, quick," a voice said.

Frida opened her eyes and saw a glass of water and a pill in front of her. She took both, laid back on the sofa, and tried to control her breathing.

"Does it hurt a lot?" Little Frida asked while sitting on the side of the sofa.

"Yes, it does," Frida said and removed her hand from her chest.

"Do you need something else? Some food? More water? I can ask dad to come help you," little Frida offered.

"No mini, I'll be fine," Frida said and ruffled her hair.

"Mini?" Little Frida asked.

"You are mini Frida, aren't you?" Frida said with the hint of a laugh in her tone.

"I am not mini," little Frida said while crossing her arms while having an adorable pout on her lips.

"You are mini to me," Frida said and ruffled her hair. Little Frida shrieked and laughed as Frida did so. "You should go up and sleep mini," Frida said once they had both calmed down.

"I am not tired though," little Frida said before yawning loudly.

"Are you sure about that?" Frida teased.

Little Frida's cheeks reddened and she looked over at Frida. Her eyes suddenly lit up and she ran up the stairs.

Frida wouldn't lie when she said it hurt a little to see her run off like that, but she couldn't do anything about it. So, she decided to try and go back to sleep while the painkiller was still working.

But before Frida could fall asleep, she heard soft tapping and she opened her eyes.

Little Frida came walking down the stairs with a pillow in one hand and dragging her duvet behind her with the other. She came over to Frida, placed down the pillow, and laid down.

"I'll lay down here so if you suddenly get into pain then I can run and get you some painkillers," little Frida said while covering herself with the duvet.

Frida smiled and slightly turned to the side so she could see her little sister.

"You know... I am incredibly happy that we are finally sisters," she said and smiled down at little Frida.

"Me too," little Frida said with a huge grin ok her face as she laid down.

A new set of feet was heard, but this one was not from a human.

Chillerbringer came over and laid down at little Frida's feet and fell asleep almost immediately. He was very protective.

"Goodnight mini, sleep well," Frida mumbled as she closed her eyes.

"Good night big sis," little Frida mumbled and soon they were both fast asleep.

-

Frida felt something wet being placed on her forehead and slowly opened her eyes.

"You have a fever," Ruby whispered to her. "Just trying to bring it down."

"Thanks," Frida said hoarsely and tried to stretch her arms but found out she could move her right one. She looked down and saw little Frida clinging to it for dear life.

"I found her like that," Ruby said and smile fondly down at her.

"I don't mind," Frida said and lay back down.

"Why is she here anyway?" Ruby asked while handing Frida a glass of water.

"I don't know. I woke up in a lot of pain and she was just there. She helped me and wanted to sleep down here in case I got hurt even more so she could help me," Frida said and downed the glass of water.

"That is nice," Ruby said and took the glass from her. "Heather will be coming, she insisted on seeing you every day for at least 4 hours. I didn't object as she is wonderful company."

Frida smiled. Heather was something else.

"That's nice," she said and shifted a little in the sofa which caused little Frida to jolt awake.

"Are you hurting?!" She immediately shouted.

"No, I'm fine," Frida reassured her.

"Ok... I'm hungry." And with that, little Frida stood up and ran into the kitchen.

"I should follow her, she messes up the entire kitchen just like her brother," Ruby sighed and walked over to the kitchen.

Frida laughed a little and sighed happily.

This was her family, and she didn't want to change a thing.

A/N: getting closer and closer to the end. It's kind of sad.

As always if you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask me. I would love to answer them.

Hope you are all taking care of yourselves both mentally and physically. Drink some water and eat some food that you like. Talk to someone you trust. Take a walk. Get some sleep.

If no one has said this to you yet: I am so proud of you!!!! You are doing amazing!!!! You are amazing!!!! Keep going!!!! You did it (in case you have done it)!!!!

Take some time off your day to do something you love, no matter how weird or boring or childish it might seem to other people. (Just please don't do anything illegal, or life-threatening).

Just so you know, there is at least one person out there that loves you. So stay for them. And maybe talk to them.

Hope you have a lovely day/night/evening.

Love you all my girls, guys, gays, and non-binary babes; black, white, or any other color; Christian, Muslim, atheist, or any other religion. All of you are loved here!!!!!❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖