Control

TW: gun, death, drug, talk about suicide.

This chapter will not have any specific POV.

"Why did the lights turn off?" Grimmel asked his staff.

They were all - Griselda, Chaghatai, Ragnar, and a few others - trying to get the power back on.

"The power turned off," Griselda said with a hidden smirk in her voice.

"Well turn it back on!" Grimmel shouted and looked out into the pitch-black room.

"Sorry sir, but that can take a while," Griselda said.

"We can easily turn the power back on though," Chaghatai whispered to her.

"He doesn't know," Griselda whispered back with a hidden smirk.

Chaghatai stared at her before shaking his head, understanding her plan.

A bang sounded from inside the room and they all looked out. Two, small, glowing purple orbs glinted from inside the dark room. Another bang sounded, followed by a loud cracking noise.

"I think you should go in there," Ragnar said and walked over to Griselda and Chaghatai and gave them a not-so-subtle wink.

"Give me the flashlight," Grimmel said and took the flashlight Ragnar handed him.

Grimmel took one look at the others before going over to the doors and opening them.

Griselda was quick to walk over and lock the doors before walking over to the others.

Grimmel raised an eyebrow as he looked back and looked forward again, turning on the flashlight and loading his gun.

Another bang sounded and then the sound of shattering glass followed.

Grimmel tensed and focused his flashlight on where the sound came from. There was nothing there except the scattered glass cage. Nothing should be able to break it. So, what did?

Grimmel turned as he heard the sound of metal clanking. He raised his gun and focused his flashlight on where the sound was. A figure was lit up and it looked at Grimmel with purple eyes.

Grimmel staggered back and foolishly dropped his flashlight so it shattered leaving him in complete darkness. He began to run back to the door and when he reached it he tried desperately to open it. It was locked.

"Open up you fools!" Grimmel shouted as he banged on the door. "She got out!"

No one answered and Grimmel kept banging on the door.

A metallic sound sounded from behind him and Grimmel spun around and fired his gun three times.

"Miss!" A cheery voice sounded. "How about you try again?!"

Grimmel fired his gun at where he heard the voice.

"Miss again! You should really work on that aim!" The voice taunted.

"Come out of the shadows!" Grimmel shouted and fired three more times.

"You only have one bullet left!" The voice echoed through the air. "Use it wisely." It sounded right next to Grimmel's ear and he twirled around and aimed the gun, but he was too slow and the gun was snatched out of his hand. His nose was swiftly broken and he was dragged away by the collar. Soon, he was sitting in the same chair that his daughter used to sit in, strapped I'm making it impossible for him to escape.

"What are you doing you, foolish child!" He shouted but was quickly shut up when a gag was placed over his mouth.

The figure from before slowly walked over to him before sitting in his lap.

"This is quite the scene. Do you know how many times I have been in this chair?" The figure asked as it ran its hand over Grimmel's hair. "No? Well, neither do I. But, if I had to guess, it would have been at least 1000 times."

Grimmel's voice was muffled as he tried to insult his daughter and order her to get off.

"You almost killed me half of those times. And you have killed so many more," she said and caressed his cheek. "You threatened to kill those kids today. You almost killed my girlfriend as well."

Grimmel struggled against the restraints as Frida leaned her head into the crook of his neck.

"You knew I was struggling. You knew I wanted to take my life. Yet you did nothing. You didn't even bring it up and try to be an understanding father to me," Frida continued as she played with the gun. "But how could I expect that from you?"

Frida got off his lap and gave him a long look, her purple eyes piercing into his grey ones.

"Why should you live?" Frida asked while tilting her head innocently to the side with a pout on her lips. "You have killed so many. You have ruined so many lives."

Grimmel's eyes widened and he desperately tried to get out of his restraints.

Frida pointed the gun at his head and gave him a sick smile as her purple eyes glinted.

"Goodbye... Grimmel."

There was a bang.

And then nothing.

A/N: well, this got dark.

I feel awful today. So sorry if this chapter isn't that good.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Hope you are all taking care of yourselves both mentally and physically. Drink some water and eat some food that you like. Talk to someone you trust. Take a walk. Get some sleep.

If no one has said this to you yet: I am so proud of you!!!! You are doing amazing!!!! You are amazing!!!! Keep going!!!! You did it (in case you have done it)!!!!

Take some time off your day to do something you love, no matter how weird or boring or childish it might seem to other people. (Just please don't do anything illegal, or life-threatening).

Just so you know, there is at least one person out there that loves you. So stay for them. And maybe talk to them.

Hope you have a lovely day/night/evening.

Love you all my girls, guys, gays, and non-binary babes; black, white, or any other color; Christian, Muslim, atheist, or any other religion. All of you are loved here!!!!!❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖