Welcome

TW: mention of abuse.

Frida is wearing a big hoodie during all of this. (Don't know why I am saying this I just wanted you all to know).

Frida was living her best life.

Drago and Ruby had finished her room and it was awesome. It had a large bed in the corner of the room, the floor was covered in a soft blanket, she had a closet full of clothes, a desk with her computer on it, a small shelf full of books, and a corner full of pillows.

It was a lot smaller than her old room but she loved it. It was simple and it was cozy.

Frida was currently trying her best to help Ruby make some food as Drago kept his kids in check.

"Should you be walking this much?" Frida asked when Ruby stood up on her toes to reach something. She was just a few days before her due date and both Drago and Frida were walking around her to make sure she never overworked herself.

"I am not made of glass," Ruby said and sent her a side glance.

"Sorry," Frida said and put her head down.

"Hey," Ruby said and cupped one of Frida's cheeks with her hand. "No need to apologize, I was just joking."

Frida nodded. It was still strange to be able to joke around without getting beaten.

The two continued to make food for a while before Ruby suddenly stopped.

Frida looked over just as she placed a hand on her stomach.

"Ruby?" Frida asked as she carefully crept closer. "Does anything hurt?"

"It's just some pain that I get, it's not new," Ruby said as she placed a hand on her back. "Just gotta... Breathe through it."

Frida turned off the stove and helped rub Ruby's back.

Then, Ruby suddenly screamed and her knees buckled.

"Ruby!" Frida shouted and caught her before she fell to the ground. Frida carefully helped Ruby sit up and moved some hair out of her face. "I think this is more than just normal pain."

Drago suddenly burst into the room.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he came over and crouched beside Ruby just as Frida realized there was something wet on the floor.

"I think she is going into labor," Frida whispered as she looked up at Drago whose eyes were wide.

"Ruby, love, how are you feeling?" Drago asked as he took her hand in his.

"Get me to the hospital," was all Ruby said and it was all they had to hear.

Drago carefully scooped Ruby up in his arms and walked out.

"Drago wait!" Frida shouted as she took her crutches and walked after him. "I want to come too!"

"You need to watch the kids," Drago said as he brought Ruby out to the car, forgetting to put on his shoes in the process.

"The neighbors can do it! Please just let me come with!" Frida pleaded.

"I don't have time to call the neighbors Frida!" Drago shouted as he ran back inside to put on some shoes.

"I'll call them then!" Drago didn't answer and Frida didn't understand why. "Dad, please! She is my mother!"

Everyone suddenly turned silent and Frida clasped her hands over her mouth. She hadn't wanted to say it. It just slipped out.

Drago slowly came back outside and stood in front of her.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to, it just slipped out, and sorry if you are mad, just please don't hit me. I didn't mean-" Frida was cut off by Drago engulfing her in a hug.