50

After mine and Jack's kiss, it definitely broke down the awkward barrier. It sounds rather cliche, but we seriously were put back into the state were supposed to be into after it.

We finally had conversations in which I didn't want to disappear midway through, so that was good. As much as we both wanted to, we didn't sleep together in the same bed. We both agreed that if we were to have this work, we still have to keep some sort of physical distance between us because we both know our bodies can't help themselves.

Jack J asked me to go to lunch with him today and I know that he's going to yell at me for being the way I am, I'll try and wager his words into everything but I somehow know that it won't help anything.

I can't even pay attention to work because of last night. I know this is solely the reason that Jack G didn't want to get involved with anything but I'm only thinking like this because it happened not even twenty four hours ago, it's really fresh in my mind. I have the strong ability to push Jack in the back of my mind, no matter how much I could think about him absentmindedly. That's what he doesn't understand.

Jack assumed that since the ice was completely broken between us that he could begin hugging me from behind and kissing my neck. Jesus, the thought of it literally makes my blood start to pump, I wish I could be with him all day.

I'm literally sitting at my desk, my chin in my palm, staring at the wall with a crimson face because I'm simply daydreaming about him. Cool.

We didn't know what to do after we had that intimidate kissing scene so we just sort of laughed afterwards. It sounds awkward but it was nice, being so serious one second and laughing at ourselves the next. We didn't even know what to do so we just watched a movie, maybe I would remember what we put on if Jack hadn't kept shoving his face into my neck and running his hands down my arm, playing with my hair and tracing his fingers around my palm. I still don't know why he does that.

I actually did suggest sleeping together but Jack was honest and said that there wouldn't be a way he could keep his hands to himself. It's not that I would have minded cuddling or something, but I think I would mind if he put his hands anywhere else.

It's just good to take things slow when we already have basically jumped into things, it's a smart idea. So, Jack suggested sleeping on the couch in the living area but I still wanted to talk to him until we fell asleep, so he slept on the floor. He didn't mind.

Jack told me he loved me and I admitted it back to him but we sure as hell won't be saying it regularly again, that's getting too ahead of ourselves, and we both know that isn't smart.

By this, I'm strongly assuming that Jack actually wants to have a long distance relationship. We can always video chat and call each other, so I don't see the point in not. I hope it all works out this time around.

My red face begins to go down when my phone begins to ring. I know it's Johnson once I press accept.

"Yes?" I say through the phone, looking at the clock to see that I'm supposed to be getting ready to leave.

"Meet me at that burger place across from your apartment." He says.

"Are you gonna yell at me?" The smile is clear through my voice but I honestly feel like he's going to.

He laughs, "have I ever before?"

"There's a first time for everything." I state and begin to throw the folders I'm meant to take back home into my bag.

"How about two best friends just have some lunch. I'm still your best friend, right?" He drags.

I roll my eyes, "yes."