74

A/N This is written in past tense because the epilogue is the next chapter so yay, enjoy.

-----

"Alone with you, somewhere."

"I want to take you away, somehow."

I did. I took her away.

It was a beautiful dream that had been living in my mind for years. It was dusty and sitting in the corner of my brain and I finally decided to clean it and make it reality.

Although the rush of seeing Taylor for the first time in over a year was unforgettable and amazing, I knew that I didn't want to have that feeling again. I knew that having her next to me all the time was more sublime than anything else.

I didn't know how it worked out, but it did. As long as technology provided me with online college, I was happy to live out of the country with her.

I grew this funny habit of putting myself back in my seventeen year old self, absentmindedly staring at the somewhat, stuck up, but witty tutor that would continuously bite her bottom lip in irritation. I had fallen in love with her then, and I never fell out of it.

Then, I would have never guessed we'd end up like this, it was insane. If someone had told either of us that this would be the outcome of that stupid tutor program, she would have laughed uncomfortably, and I would have punched whoever it was in the face.

I loved her so much, so much that it frightened me everyday. But I think that's what I made everything exciting and more interesting, it was comforting to know her love kept my heart jumping after years.

We both felt a new wave of freedom when we landed in England. It was cold and rainy, weather that we both preferred over sunshine. The accents were endlessly beautiful, making our grins ceaseless.

It was a constant rush, being reminded that I lived with her, in a different country. Not only did I love waking up in the same bed with her everyday, but in the same apartment.

We took a black taxi to our vintage-looking apartment. Deciding that all we needed was our bags, we could buy all the shit we wanted another day; Taylor was loaded.

It wasn't a big apartment, but it wasn't small. It was perfect and we enjoyed the fact that we'd have to walk everywhere for a couple weeks before getting out drivers license in London, I was really afraid to drive on the opposite side of the road I had become used to.

The apartment had brick walls on the inside, on one there was a warn out book shelf. Taylor gawked at how it was practically begging to have her books racked up on them and I rolled my eyes at her endless nerdiness.

She looked so happy as she walked around the wooden floors, barefoot. Her hair was up in one of her sloppy buns as she shook her new coat off of her shoulders and threw it on one of the white couches.

All I had to do was lean over the black kitchen counter and watch her eyes light up at everything that belonged to her. I'd like to say I bought it all for her, but we did split it. Half of the pay was all of my money, and the other half was barely a fraction of hers.

"It's ours, isn't that so cool?" She said as she slid her socks around the slippery floor. I liked that, something being ours.

"Yeah, super cool." I teased her and stood up straight again, sliding my socks over to her as well. The entire place was vacant. Besides one of the bedrooms that had a mattress on the floor, it was empty, echoey, and clean.

I smirked to myself as I thought about having sex on the floor tonight, and how loud it would ring through our apartment.

"We should get a dog." She randomly suggested, interrupting my thoughts.