72

To make this easier for you to understand,

Taylor and Jack were Juniors in 2014,

They spent the year apart in 2015,

They reunited and began dating again in August of 2016,

So right now, it has jumped to-

____

December 24th, 2017

My girlfriend's famous.

Well, as far as author fame goes. But hell, all she fucking does is travel.

She can never stop, we can never have one of those reunion moments and it makes me want to shoot myself.

She always manages to contact me though, isn't she amazing? She's so busy yet she finds time to talk to me, just to give me the love I need.

Right now, I'm on winter break for my sophomore year. All Jack, Sam and I have been doing is trying to get back into the swing of ice hockey and making hot chocolate too much.

Molly and Laura said that they're flying in at this minute so we can spend Christmas together, it's all good. For the first time in so long I legitimately feel like I have a serious life, with an okay job at the library and average grades in college. The only thing missing is my perfect, twenty one year old girlfriend in whom I haven't seen in more than a fucking year.

We had been more than confident in her coming to visit again over the Summer, but around May, the sales on her book went insane.

Something about people in Australia and England wanting her to travel there to sign books and participate in interviews intervened on our Summer plans. I acted like I was happy with it, which I sort of was, but I'm selfish, and I want her with me.

She always tells me about how she never expected this and she's sorry she can't physically be here and it makes me feel better. I can't be upset that she's doing more than she ever wanted to, and she always sends me pictures of different things in London and Sydney when she's there, it's the coolest thing ever.

The thing is with this book, though, is that it's still rising. Everywhere. She's not going to stop traveling, she's going to write while she travels, and I semi-fear that one day she's going to stop talking to me, stop communicating with me.

She won't, though. I'm confident she won't. Nothing has changed between us besides the fondness we have for each other, it's much bigger. She's still so beautiful and kind, she'll never change no matter what.

It's never snowed this much before, I don't remember it ever being this cold. The past week has consisted of hanging with the two guys, even today. Were just sitting around on Jack J's couches. Watching the snow fall because the cable is fucking out.

Really, everything picked up when Johnson's dad got better. The Johnson's forgave me and mine and Taylor's dads chilled the fuck out, for once. I think Mr. Greyson decided to let it go because of how she can never see me anymore, either way, she's still mine. And we still have phone sex.

"Where's David?" Johnson asks.

"Probably picking Molly and Laura up." I sip my hot chocolate.

I feel like we're a three way gay couple. Were literally in old Christmas sweaters, sweatpants, drinking hot cocoa, and watching the damn snow.

"What's Taylor doing today?" Sam asks.

"She is in Australia this week." I sarcastically fake my happiness. She sent me a snapchat of her ticket that sure enough read "Sydney, Australia." She loves going there, I hate it.