51

Okay Jack and Madison are in New York together right now so can you all knock some sense into people and say that Jack is actually in New York with Taylor, omg they're so stupid.

____

When my dad called me to tell me that he was flying back to New York for the week, I didn't know how his meeting with Jack would go down.

It's not like it was that big of a deal really, I didn't have any reason to say something like, "oh, hey dad. This is the boy who I wrote my entire book about, you know, the one about barely going through heart break."

The topic just wasn't relevant enough to confirm, and I wasn't sure why Jack was so nervous about all of it. My dad called me two days after Jack made the stupid investment of the guitar, and I let him and Jack J know. My dad has met Jack J countless times but I think he should be there when the four of us are together, he makes things less awkward.

I told him that it was nothing to be anxious or uneasy about. Jack keeps bringing up how its not fair that "he wasn't there when I was younger." I warned him that if he brought anything like that up, it wouldn't end well for him.

Jack and Jack leave back to Omaha tomorrow to get their college plans together, which I'm really, really upset about. I'm happy that Jack has literal plans and is focused on going to college but I wish that a miracle would happen and he'd go to school in New York like Jack J, but stuff like that never happens for me.

"Are you sure it doesn't look like I'm trying too hard?" Jack G turns his head to me as he sits in shot gun. I shake my head and roll my eyes, trying to put my focus on figuring out where to drop my car off to the guy who's supposed to drive it to the parking spot, this place is too fancy.

"It's a suit, bro. I'm wearing one too." Jack J mumbles.

"Okay, well it's obvious you're not trying too hard. You're just here to be here." He snaps.

"Hey." I warn and break the fight up before it starts, "my dad asked me to come and I brought both of you because it's your last days here and I can't say no to my dad and I want to hang out with you before you leave." I say.

"This isn't hanging out. It's sitting in a room with old people, it's suffocating. Just like that dinner party we went to. I hope there aren't any dicks here."

I roll my eyes again until they land on a tall man with a suit on as well. He looks like he knows what he's doing. I get out of the car without a word before going around the front and giving him a kind smile.

"Here you go, Miss." He hands me a tag with a number on it as I hear the two doors open and close behind me. I nod at him and watch him go around to where I was just at before opening the front door.

I hand the tag to Jack G so he can put it in his pocket. He snatches it from my hand before forcefully grabbing my waist and pulling it to his. "I hate people like that." He mumbles.

"You mean polite people?" I look up at him.

"No," he shakes his head and drags the 'o'. "People who think they're so much higher above than other people."

"Where do you get that from? He just gave me a tag, Jack." I shake my head and shift away from him, he better get in a higher quality mood fast or I'm going to sit next to the nicer Jack.

"You shouldn't have worn such a tight dress." He murmurs, changing the subject because he obviously couldn't continue his side of the debate. He's annoyed and bothered and I want to kick his leg.

"I can wear what I want. I don't care if you like it or not." I say. Jack J walks on the other side of me and I can tell he's amused at the conversation the two of us are having. I would never refer to Jack J as being a "third-wheel" because we interact with him as if he was in our relationship as well, it's nice that way. Even though it sounds kind of weird.