27

Please read- sorry for the lack of updates. I was and still am kind of sick.

And to clarify, I honestly don't like when people say my story is like 'After.' Yes, we have similar plots, but the morals are compeltely different. I'm not copying in any way because for the most part, I don't want my story to be like that.

I'm still debating on how this story will unwind further, so that's another reason why chapters take longer, I keep changing my mind.

Lots of people are confused about my social media as well, I don't give out too much promo but giving it here is easier than answering people individually.

So, twitter- 90INA55

Vine- caked up edits

Instagram- datingilinsky or bmcgann21(my personal😁)

Okay, enjoy.

~~~

"Baby you have this all wrong," he shakes his head and walks closer

"I know you did." I barely raise my voice but there's much more conviction.

"You honestly fucking think I'd want to put that image in their head?" His tone is much more intense

That's exactly what I've been thinking, do I have any hard facts? Sam wouldn't have been worked up and nervous for nothing, my brain is so drained that I don't know what to think. I'd like to think Jack wouldn't because I love him, but I need to check into reality.

"Jack," I put my hands on my head. I must look insane, I'm in spandex and a blouse with my hair everywhere, how weird of a combination is that?

I hear him walk closer but I back up.

"What did Sam say?" His tone sends ice through my veins.

I shake my head. Why do I feel so weak? This could all be a mix up, I could be wrong. Why do I feel like I'm going to collapse?

"Taylor." His voice is still hard and it's making my head hurt.

It feels like hours pass before he speaks again, but it's only seconds, "are you okay?" His tone changes to soft, and I feel his hands grab my shoulders.

"Yes." I push the word out of my throat and shake him off of me.

He looks at me for a long time, studying me, "what happened? I won't hurt anyone I just need to know."

His choice of words puts my anxiety at rest, I can't have another fight surrounding me.

"Cameron," I close my eyes and swallow, "we saw him outside of the food place."

"Fuck." He interrupts me, "let's go upstairs, let's lay down and talk." He softly suggests, I barely feel him scoop me up into his arms, am I sick?

I feel tired and my head is banging, my skin isn't tingling as it usually does when his big hands rub up and down my arms and I'm much too cold.

He sits me down on the bed before placing himself right next to me, "are you okay? Do you feel okay?" He frantically asks, do I look that bad?

"Yeah." I lay my head back onto my pillow, taking slower breaths. Jack sits up and stares at me, I don't have to open my eyes to know.

"I'm fine." I assure him.

"No, you look sick. Did he give you something? Can you please tell me what happened." His voice is so anxious and worried that it makes me feel a litter safer, better.