56

Two weeks later

"You all remember how to make a thesis, right? Three reasons, only three. It's easy to remember. . ." The professor five sections in front of me blabs on and on about things I could have sworn we learned in eighth grade.

I swear that I pay attention. I really do, but writing is so frustrating. I don't understand how Taylor is so good at it. She helped me understand my essay and told me the words to place in the right spot to make it sound like I'm more knowledgable than I actually am.

I got an A on the paper, which is my first official A in this class yet. It's making me feel really good, it's a nice feeling.

Taylor and I both decided on not texting each other during work because it distracts us both, that's why I was surprised when my phone buzzed during the middle of it.

babe

The tingly feeling in my stomach shot up my veins. Babe? Since when does she call me babe?

I take my time to respond back to her, yess?

Taylor Gayson: I'm home early

Jack Gilinsky: that's nice

Taylor Gayson: I wish you were here

My eyebrows pull together and I flick my eyes back up to the teacher a few rows down from me, he's not looking.

Jack Gilinsky: me too:-)

Taylor Gayson: yeah..
Taylor Gayson: I'm laying down.
Taylor Gayson: relaxin

I know by now at what she's trying to get at. Perfect timing, Taylor. Really. I bite my lip and nonchalantly flick my gaze around the guys and girls around me before typing back to her.

Jack Gilinsky: oh yeah?

Taylor Gayson: yeah.

She's even shy in her texts and it's making me bite back a smile, she's so dirty. She wants to sext with me when she knows damn well I'm in class.

Jack Gilinsky: then I really wish I was there.

Taylor Gayson: I'm just reeeeeally
Taylor Gayson: idk.

The sides of my mouth twitch up and I move my books so they're in front of my hands, making sure that the old women down there doesn't see me attempting to seduct the shit out of my girlfriend who's a thousand miles away. I know this thesis shit anyways, I can be distracted.

Jack Gilinsky: horny?

I can practically hear her gasp and see her wide eyes right now but there's no denying the fire in her stomach. God.

Taylor Gayson: I don't know why I am. I feel stupid.

Jack Gilinsky: it's a normal thing baby.

Taylor Gayson: it's most likely gonna start tomorrow
Taylor Gayson: so maybe that's why.

My eyebrows pull together but then realization comes onto me, oh.

Jack Gilinsky: get yourself off then. I just wish I was there to see you.

If her little... monthly routine, that she claims to be the worst thing, is coming, then she should make herself come when I'm not there. It's the hottest thing to ever imagine and it only gets me more anxious to see her innocent face in the Summer just so I can show her whats she been missing.