09

My eyes flutter open and adjust to the small light beaming in from the window.

Jack's head still rests on the top of mine, his warm arm along my bare shoulders.

I smile to myself as I think of last night, I have no idea what this means now, but I don't know if I care.

I move from under the comforter and get up to my feet. My feet pat against the hard wood floor and Jack groans.

I pick up the shirt and shorts I wore yesterday and set them on his desk, I climb onto the bed for a second, "Can I take a quick shower?" I whisper to Jack

His eyes open slowly and they meet mine, "Uh, yeah, yeah." He mumbles, still being half asleep before turning back over and shutting his eyes.

I grab the clothes and walk to his bathroom which is in his room. 

I turn the shower on right in between hot and cold before stepping in it. It feels good, like everything from the past few days being washed off my shoulders.

I take Jack's head and shoulders shampoo and use a little of that.

This was different. This entire night had to be different than what he usually goes through with girls, I literally felt it. The way he looked at me after he did those crazy things to me, God, just thinking about it makes my skin tingle.

He makes me feel so alive. He's so perfect in every way, I have a really big crush on him.

I reckon he doesn't cuddle girls after he does things with them, I bet he's never held Grace like that. I'm smiling so much just at the thoughts running through my head that my face begins to hurt.

After I wash my body and turn the water off, I put on the clothes I wore yesterday and brush through my hair. When the door opens, Jack leans his shoulder against the frame of the door, he looks at me in the mirror with his sleepy eyes and tries to hide his smile as he arches his back in a morning stretch.

I take a last comb of my hair before turning around to him, "Morning." I say

He licks his lips, "Good morning." His raspy voice speaks

I walk past him in the doorway and grab my phone from the bed, no messages.

Jack's hand touches the side of my hip as he reaches down and grabs his shirt from yesterday off the floor. A memory of him slipping off his shirt flashes through my head and I watch as his big hand removes from my side. 

As he turns I see a smirk play across his face, "What?" I ask

He spins around with a smile, "Hm? Nothing."

I raise an eyebrow at him and his smile widens while he shrugs, "You get goosebumps everytime I touch you." 

My cheeks immediately burn and I try hard to fake my confidence, "No I don't." 

He immediately walks closer, His eyes not leaving mine as a small smile plays across his lips, his hand travels up to my cheek slowly, his long thumb moves its way along my jaw and traces my bottom lip, as he looks down at me with his dark brown eyes. As natural reaction, my desire for him increases dramatically and my heart picks up speed completely. 

A smile takes over his tan face and he let's out a laugh, I lift my small hand up and remove his from my face with a loud sigh and a roll of my eyes.

"We have school tomorrow." I change the subject

He nods, "At least it's the last week. I can't take any more of it."

I sit down at the edge of his bed and flip my long hair to one side, all I want to talk about is Grace. I know how weird this sounds, but I want to know how it went down with the two of them. It makes me sick to my stomach to think Jack did the same thing to me he did to Grace, if that was the case, I don't know how he could be so passionate both times.