52

Me and Jack stayed up the rest of the night after quickly throwing on random clothes, walking to an old antique store, grabbing old rock and roll records, coming back to the apartment, and somehow finding our way out of our clothes again.

We didn't do anything like that, though. We really just figured that my wide, wooden space was a good place to attempt to dance. It's really entertaining and amusing watching him try to, he's really lanky despite his natural toned stomach, so he just whips around everywhere.

It was fun. Even though it was stupid and "lame" from an outside source, it wasn't for us. He really is the funniest person I have ever met, and spending silly time with him makes me feel young and at ease.

So, we decided to not go to sleep at all, we thought that since we were in such a great mood, we shouldn't go to bed just to wake up in a bad one, knowing that I'd be the one driving the to the airport. It was all fun and games until it got to 7AM, that was when the wave of sleep loss hit us and the thought of not doing this tomorrow night followed it.

It was a complicated plan that we had going. I was going to drive the two boys to the airport in their rental car, and my dad was going to pick me up from the airport in my jeep. It was so nice that he was willing to get up at such an early time on his day off, but it was almost impossible to be satisfied with anything that morning.

We drove back to their hotel and Jack got out of the car to wake Johnson up and get his suitcase along with the rest of his clothes. I say in the car thinking to myself, how I would continue when I've been on my high horse for so many weeks with both Jacks and now their both being snatched away from me at once.

This part, I don't think, is something to cry about. It will not be one of those romantic airport scenes where we hold each other and express our undying love for each other, because we'll see each other in less than a year. But as I say it in my head, that is a long time. I'll see Johnson soon, but not Jack G.

It's annoying because we've already spent a year apart, and now here's another one.

I guess it will be different though, a lot different. Technology is insane and we can always FaceTime, text, and call each other. I think it'll be rather fun, and kind of cute. Thinking about him smiling over a video chat gives me little butterflies. We sort of talked about it last night, but at the same time tried to avoid the subject. All he said was that talking to me and laying in bed while everyone else is at parties sounds more than fun to him, which is completely untrue, but it's nice that he says that.

Johnson comes out of the hotel front doors, puffy eyed with his loose backpack hanging off his shoulder. Jack G is so much taller than him, it's weird how they blend. I don't know what, but Jack nudges Johnson before saying something that I can't make out, the sides of his mouth softly turn up before he lightly shakes his head and mumbles something.

Jack G's head falls back and he claps his hands together in youthful laughter, I'm glad they have each other.

-

The lady let me go to the gates, which I don't think is allowed. The JFK airport is so big so I thought she wouldn't, but she was old, I actually don't think she was paying attention to any of us.

The three of us were tired and the thought of going home and crashing onto my bed was really appealing, but I wish Jack would be in it with me.

"Don't cry. I'll see you in a month." Johnson's sarcastic, raspy voice says into my hair.

I laugh, "shut up." I mumble against his shoulder. He's right, that's why I'm not sobbing over him because I'll be practically seeing him every weekend, it's the Jackass one that I don't want to let go of.