54

"Are you laying down?" Jack asks me as I crawl up my single bed before sitting criss cross and picking at the whole in my sweatpants.

"Mhm." I lightly mumble, already feeling uneasy about this.

"Don't be shy, it's just me." He reminds me with a smaller voice than his natural, husky one.

"I know, I know." I huff and lay my head back on one of the pillows, I hope this doesn't end in me not liking this.

"Take all your clothes off, but keep your underwear on." He says and my veins seem to light on fire. I don't know what it is about Jack's voice but it's always been sexy and deep, an immediate turn on. I also don't know why I'm all of a sudden so eager, I feel like I shouldn't be doing this, so it's exciting.

"You have to take yours off too." I kick my loose sweatpants off my feet, sloppily lifting my butt off of the mattress so I can take them off all the way.

I can practically hear his smirk through the phone, "I know, babe." He mumbles and I hear shuffling on the phone, causing my chest to flutter.

I set my phone down and click speaker so I'm able to but both of my hands at the bottom of the hoodie. I then begin to wonder if he's watching me when he says, "wait, keep your sweatshirt on. It's a hotter thing to imagine."

I bite my top lip before bringing the phone back up to my ear and turning speaker off. My stomach actually feels like it's swimming and it's a feeling I've missed, doing dirty things with him.

"Okay." I lick my dry lips and close my eyes, just laying down and waiting for him to talk again.

"Are you comfortable?" He asks.

"Mhm." I murmur.

"Talk to me."

"Yes. I'm comfy." I tell him and cross one arm over my stomach.

"Okay. Just do what I tell you, it'll feel good, I promise." He says and I grip onto my sweatshirt from nerves.

"Okay." I breathe.

"Alright," he begins and I bite my lip. The sound of his voice over the phone is making me squeeze my thighs together and it's insane how hot and bothered he makes me even when he's not here. "Slide your hand down your stomach until it reaches where I would touch you." He says and my eyes marginally widen, Jesus.

I do what he says, but really slowly, practically stalling time. I'm excited for this, but it's just the new thing that makes me nervous. I feel rather stupid that I've never done this alone before, because I'm pretty sure everyone does, but it's never attracted me. But now, all I want is release from this frustration Jack is causing me.

"Are they there?" He asks.

I nod even though he can't see me before mumbling, "mhm."

"Okay," he takes a breath for himself. "Move your three fingers in a circle, like I would do."

Jack's POV.

I hear her breath change pace, and I know that she's doing what I'm telling her to. Fuck.

I lick my lips and shut my eyes, picturing her laying down alone, her hand desperately moving around just to pleasure herself. God.

"Does it feel good?" I ask and move my hand to my boxers, touching myself through the material.

"Mhm." He shortly whines and I bite my lip, she's so sexy and it's over the damn phone.

"What are you thinking about, baby?" I shift my hand around myself as I speak to her. I want her to talk but I know that she's shy naturally so I cant imagine how shy she is while she's touching herself.