34

This chapter is pretty mature and I know there a few fucked up 12-13 who read this inappropriate stories so I'm warning you now to skip this but if you don't want to, I better not see any comments like "ewww" or "grosss"

___

"I wanna make love to you right here." He whispers breathlessly onto my neck.

My eyes widen just at the exotic idea, outside, in a field, alone. It excites me at the very peak and turns me on to the highest power.

"Okay." I agree and bring my hands up to his hair, showing how much I want it too.

His fists tighten around the bottom of my sweatshirt, bunching it up above my hips. The continuous deep breaths he's passing into my mouth and the sound of his thumping heartbeat thrills my body and I can't get enough of this kiss.

He breaches the kiss and lifts his fingers to fumble the buttons on his thin shirt, he groans when he can't get a few of them undone. I laugh at his frustration before helping him out, undoing each button until the very bottom.

He whips the shirt off before grabbing the bottom of my hoodie and quickly lifting it up and over my head.

His lip slides in between his teeth and I watch his eyes turn aphotic as he looks at me with dark desire, he takes his eyes off my body and up to my reddened face, "you are," he shakes his head before grabbing my face in his large hands, kissing me again, "so damn beautiful." He says slowly before continuing to move his mouth against mine as he slides his hands down the skin my back, taking the rear of my bra between his fingers.

He seems to take a breath for himself before unsnapping the clasp, he sits back to watch the straps go down my arms. My heart is pounding out of my chest as he looks at me, I don't know how to describe it, I am nervous, like always, but not in an uncomfortable way, everything but uncomfortable.

He moves the bra to the side before taking his lip in between his teeth again, "lay down, baby." His voice is full of rasp and damped with dryness, doing the most wicked things to me.

I slowly move to lay on my back in front of him, and he hovers over me, not wanting me to feel too exposed. He doesn't take his eyes away from mine as he reaches to pull my pants down, "look at that," he groans, going down to kiss my neck, "you're panting." He remarks but it's not his usual cocky tone that I'm used to, it shouldn't be, he's panting as well.

After my underwear and leggings are at my feet he looks down at my body briefly before looking back up into my eyes, "do you want me to touch you?" He asks

He's so annoying. I nod slowly and he smiles, I know he just feeds off my actions and words, if I talk or agree, it'll please him, I don't really understand it, but I go along with it.

His hand goes over my core and we hiss at the same time. I bite hard on my bottom lip and manage to lift my head up to look at his hand, circling around my nerves, it's such a crazy sight, watching being touched this way, especially by him, it's so fascinating and hot.

"You're so sexy." He groans onto my clammy skin, my eyes roll to the back of my head at the sound of his captivating voice.

I love how he's making me feel but I know what we both need and I know what kind of intimacy we crave to feel as if we're in heaven.

I sloppily reach my hand to the top of his pants, attempting to find the zipper. His breath seems lost as he feels friction on his erection.

"No babe," he groans, "I don't have a condom."

My eyebrows pull together and the heat in my stomach decreases, "what?"

"I don't have a condom." He says as he hovers over my naked body.