29

Hey after you read this chapter, you can tweet your opinion about it, just make sure you put "bad expectations" somewhere in it, I'll see and rt it and follow and all that cool stuff.

I apologize in advance btw.

What was going through my head on the ride back from work I can't fully explain.

Cameron will do whatever he needs to get under my skin, I know that by now, I know that the things he says aren't true, I'm not stupid. But, the last few things he threw at me before shutting the door raised the hairs on the back of my neck.

How could someone be so cruel to a girl that they barely know? I don't understand how he could have the audacity to harass me in the verbal way he does, and I hate how he didn't give me anytime to say anything back to him.

having every 'I love you' and every small kiss shared with someone you hate.

Something like that he could have made up on the spot to make my blood run cold, which it did, but now that I'm alone and calm, I can take everything into realistic consideration.

the first time Jack told you that love bullshit was at Sam's cottage,

This is one of the few that makes me anxious. The Jacks and Sam would be the only boys to have known. Possibly not even Sam, I think he knows that his cottage was the place me and Jack really opened up to each other, so I guess he could have assumed, but I dont see why he would have said anything about it.

and the first time you fucked was at Jacks house

This is wear I gripped the edge of my chair, containing whatever was going to come out of my mouth, whether it was a word vomit, or actual vomit, I don't know. No one could have known that besides Jack, right? Jack had to have told him that, or someone, and then they told Cameron.

It's all just so much to jumble, I'm assuming so much. I wish I could sit Jack down and have a serious talk with him and he would tell me every single little thing everything, but he won't.

He just won't tell me the whole story, there is a whole part he is keeping from me and it's making me angier and more upset. I want to know, but I feel like theres a big reason I shouldn't.

Where is Johnson in all this mess? Does he even come in? No. Because he has a beautiful relationship with Mallory and he probably doesn't want to be involved in his best friends awful one.

Is this even a relationship? Is it valid one? Sure, me and Jack say that, we agree about the title, but the meaning behind it isn't there as much as it should be. Secrets and disloyalty. At least, that's what this whole thing feels like.

I want to call Jack up and scream at him, tell him he's not worth my time and that he can find another girl to confuse and belittle. But I can't, if I could, I think I would have done it a long time ago.

I know Jack tries, I know he's been trying harder than he usually does lately, but I feel like he's only doing that to cover up the secrets he's making.

This is all confusing, my head is spinning as I'm driving down this rainy road. This Summer weather has been shit, barely any sun, only rain, ironic.

My phone rings in my pocket and I decide to ignore it, but after it rings again, I pick it up.

"Yeah?" I sigh into the phone.

"Hey!" Mallory cherps from the other side. I find myself rolling my eyes at her cheerfulness, what is wrong with me?

"Hi." I try my best to make it seem like I'm not dead

"Where have you been?" She laughs.

"Work." I simply answer